Stay away - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 08:04 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Stay away

Hey all. I wanted to share my experience with the Adonis clinic. I had been TTC for more than 4 years. So, I decided to contact this clinic. But they didn't reply to me for more than 2 months. After, they called me at their clinic. I was happy that at least they called me. But I got so much disappointed. They were visiting patients on the VIP system. There was no proper way. The rooms were too dirty. And the needles were not sterilized too. There was no proper sitting arrangement. The manager was so rude. I went out from there. I felt so safe that I didn't start my treatment there. Please be aware of it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 08:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. This is not easy, I know. It must be so hard for you. I have been in your shoes. I can totally understand how you must have felt. It is so nice of you to share your story over here. Your story will surely give hope to a lot of people. There are many like you. I had two miscarriages after marriage. Above all, we contacted a bad clinic called Lotus. I had lost all hope to become a mother. Then my husband and I started looking for alternatives. We found IVF and also a good clinic. We were reluctant in the beginning. Nevertheless, we took our chances. Now we are blessed with a beautiful baby boy. I hope everyone gets blessed with children. Cheers
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 09:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I feel so sorry for you. I feel sad to know that there are so many people who are the victim of this clinic. This clinic is the worst. I would suggest everyone beware of this clinic. They are just scammers. They just want to earn money. They do not have qualified staff or a healthy environment. They do not take healthy measures while doing IVF or any other procedure. This clinic is not of good reputation. So yes, stay away from it
post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 11:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. I feel very sorry for you, dear. I deeply empathize with you. You must be so devastated. You shouldn't have visited the clinic once you knew they're careless at responding to you. Clinics like these don't deserve to have clients. I've been reading a lot of negative experiences of people from this clinic. People write that they don't respond to their emails for months. This is a very unprofessional behavior. If I were you, I wouldn't have chosen to go to this clinic. Anyway, you always learn from your experiences, right? It's good that you're making people aware of this. It will help others to be careful while selecting a clinic for any treatment. I hope that you find a good clinic soon. Go for the one which has good reviews and high success rates. Best wishes!
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 03:52 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, hope you are doing well. i am so sorry to hear about you. This is so sad to hear that. I have a suggestion for you. I am undergoing my surrogacy these days. the clinic i am at is biotexcom clinic. It is also in ukraine. It is one of the most successful and reliable clinic in ukraine. It has the best staff. It has the most experienced doctors. The procedures are so reliable here. the environment is so satisfying. You must visit this clinic. I am sure you will never regret. I know after that experience you will have trust issues. So i have a solution to that problem of yours as well. Do visit their event. This clinic is going to arrange an event soon for people like us. All the doctors along with head will there. Do visit the event and meet them there. You will clear all your doubts i am sure. Visiting them will change your life like it changed mine. Don't miss this chance. I am sure you will never regret. Best of luck!
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 02:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This would be painful for you dear. Infertility is really hard to deal with. It gets disturbing when you face continuous failures. However, infertility treatments are the only hope in this regard. They have totally changed the world. I appreciate you as you have taken a wise decision to go for surrogacy. But the clinic you have opted for your treatment was a scammer. Dear, don't blame yourself for this. It's not your fault rather they have lied to you. Adonis clinic should be punished for its crimes. People go there with great hope. But when they face failure, it breaks the heart. Well, it was not your fault so forget about it. There is a clinic in Europe offering surrogacy with success guarantee. You can give them a try too. I just hope this time, your dream will come true.
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 02:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I hope you are well. I am shocked! I am so sorry to hear about your experience. This must have been so hard. I think you made a right decision by not starting your process with them. It is unbelievable that the clinic can be this inefficient. The clinics are supposed to be responsible. I think this is one the reasons why you should always opt for a clinic after properly researching on them. The clinic I am visiting I decided on visiting them after properly researching about them. Always check the clinic's success rate! Once this is confirmed look at the doctors year of experience. The more the experience the more chances of your success. I hope things get better for you. Never lose hope! Do keep us updated.
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 02:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Kristen! Thanks for sharing your experience. It would be a warning for many people to avoid such clinics. As fertility clinics are extremely important. They are playing an important part in creating a completely new world for the infertile couples. With the introduction of the new technologies, it is becoming really challenging for the clinics to maintain their reputation. It becomes a hard thing to choose the right clinic. All the clinics claim to be the best one. To resolve all these concerns it is important to choose the right clinic. East Europe has some amazing clinics working for the happiness of the infertile couples all over the world. One such renowned name is operating in Ukraine. It gives the most reliable services in surrogacy, IVF, and other treatments. There are a number of success stories associated with it. It is among the top ranking clinics when the search is carried out. Do give it a try. Best of Luck!
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 02:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you so much dear for sharing your experience about Adonis clinic. Yes, they are just useless people nothing else. They wasted my money and Time as well. I am an infertile woman and I was looking for my treatment. I consulted them they were presented as they are professional but after some time they show up what they are original. They stop responding to my Queries and demanded me for extra hidden charges which they don't ever explain to me while signing a contract with them. they are useless and Heartless people. Don't trust them. Look for other clinic Eastern Europe is full of Best clinic and one to whom I Consulted with after Adonis. They solved my problem now I am happy with my Decision.
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 04:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilia View Post
Hello Kristen! Thanks for sharing your experience. It would be a warning for many people to avoid such clinics. As fertility clinics are extremely important. They are playing an important part in creating a completely new world for the infertile couples. With the introduction of the new technologies, it is becoming really challenging for the clinics to maintain their reputation. It becomes a hard thing to choose the right clinic. All the clinics claim to be the best one. To resolve all these concerns it is important to choose the right clinic. East Europe has some amazing clinics working for the happiness of the infertile couples all over the world. One such renowned name is operating in Ukraine. It gives the most reliable services in surrogacy, IVF, and other treatments. There are a number of success stories associated with it. It is among the top ranking clinics when the search is carried out. Do give it a try. Best of Luck!
You are right about these treatments. Surrogacy is a really great method. I am infertile. Now thought of choosing surrogacy. I really appreciate you for all this. Don't lose hope its a big thing. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Now I am going to meet Biotex clinic. I know this is the best option I have. I am so excited to meet them and consult about my situation. they are arranging an event. Hoping I am able to meet them. And know further details. Pray for me, dear. All the best for the future ahead.
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 05:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank goodness. You were saved at the right time. Just imagine paying them beforehand. You would have wasted your money. Just don't lose hope yet. It will be okay. Why don't you try this clinic in Europe? It is in the vicinity. The name is Biotexcom. They are expected to hold a session too. It will be a like a free session. You can attend it and get to know them. I think it is a great opportunity. My neighbor suggested it. So I am gonna try it. You should too.
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 05:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, there. How are you? I hope you're okay. This is a really nice post. I'm really glad you posted about them! I had a similar experience. But, it was a different clinic. They're called Lotus. It was a really horrible time for me. They treated me in the worst manner. I hated being there! You're doing a really good job. It's so important to expose these clinics. So, that other people don't have to suffer. Thank you for talking about them!
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 09:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Kriten, The world has not ended at this clinic. I hope you try to go for another one. Biotexcom is holding an open session. This is a consultancy session. Where you can ask them your questions relating to infertility. They are going to issue the dates and venue. Stay in touch with them. I hope I was helpful to you. I wish you the best of luck. You don't deserve this at all. I had my surrogacy done with their help. They are reliable. They provide value for your money. I trusted them. They turned out to be the best choice I made.
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 10:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sorry to know about your bad experience. Infertility is the very difficult phase of women life. It totally breaks down women into pieces. Science has provided us with the solutions to get rid of infertility. For these solutions, couple visit these clinics and instead to treating their patients with love and care these clinics plays with the sentiments of people. Especially this Adonis clinic is such a scam. They don't even bother to give answers to the mail. This is how they are running their clinic. Such a shame. I am happy that women who faced a bad time with them, are exposing them. It will surely help other women out there who are looking for these clinics. Please, ladies, these matters are very sensitive, they require so much care and responsibility so please be aware of these fake clinics. Keep your eyes and ears open while choosing a clinic.
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 10:08 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

I have already heard many bad reviews about the clinic of Adonis. They are so unprofessional. I have heard many complaints about their behavior. They have declared spammers and looting people for the sake of money. They are snatching the happiness of many couples. Such methods are complicated. I would request to all of you never put your case in such unskilled and inexperienced hands. It will be better for you. Always choose your clinic wisely and also get feedback from such forums for approval.
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 10:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Dear. How are you doing? Do I hop its all great? I am really happy to hear from you. I have been on your road too. Infertility is really hard. These clinics can make it even harder. I hope no one falls for them. I hope they learned their lesson. Iw ish everyone good luck. I hope you all spread awareness too. Please be careful and stong. Lots of love and support. Take care and prayers for all.
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 12:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, that's pretty bad. I am sorry to hear about your experience. There are these clinics who have been troubling people a lot. I had a bad experience with Adonis clinic a few months ago. It was such a bad experience. I never tried to contact them ever. They did not bother to reply to my emails. They replied to me once with a computer-generated email. That seemed so unprofessional to me. I was very annoyed by their behavior. So I decided to search for another clinic. My husband and I were soon able to find a good clinic. We had our treatment from there. I underwent IVF to have my baby. It was quite painful. But we managed to do every possible thing to have a baby.
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 12:59 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, this is sad. I am sorry to hear about your experience. I know it must have annoyed you so much. But cheer up. Things do not end here. We have so many clinics in Ukraine that provide good customer care and services. Along with the Lotus clinic, Adonis clinic is also not reliable. I believe that everything happens for a good reason. It's good that you got to know about their carelessness on time. You should take this a lesson for yourself. Be very wise in the future when you are choosing a clinic. Do not waste your time in remembering what happened. Take your past and learn from it. I am sure you'll be able to find a good clinic very soon. Wishing a lot of happiness for you.
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 01:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Please don't take so much stress. It's not good for your health. You have to stay strong. I know it is not easy to deal with such situations. It gets very hard at times. But you have to keep faith in yourself. Everything will be okay with the passage of time. Well, Adonis clinic is definitely not a good choice. I have also heard a number of negative comments about them. This is not the end of anything. You should take a break from all this for a while. Relax. Take proper care of yourself. And then start searching for another good clinic. And you should try again after some time. Keep your hopes high. I will pray for you.
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 02:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear. I am really sorry to know about your experience. I think the choice of the clinic is very important. Otherwise, it may result in a lot of disappointment. One of my friends has a bad experience at the other renowned clinic l***s. She was not satisfied with the services. The important thing is they do not keep proper tracking of their patients. They let them wait for days. This is really troublesome. I think the couples who are infertile already facing much in their lives. They should be given proper care. Anyways I suggest all my friends that there should be a reliable clinic before choosing any of the procedure. otherwise, you may end up having some regrets in life. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in