Need Help - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 07:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is so unfair to you. You have gone through a terrible situation. The clinic you mentioned above should not do this to you. I have also faced a horrible situation at a clinic named Lotus. I faced three miscarriages and became infertile. I decided to take surrogacy. I went to lotus. I got nothing but disappointed there. Please keep away from this clinic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 07:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello beautiful person, I hope all is good at your side. searching for a good clinic is quite hard these days. There are many scammers destroying us. But I know the best clinic situated in Europe. My sister had the best surrogacy experience from them. We loved it.
post #23 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 10:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there dearI kiknow that you are going through some severe issues. BUt then ton end u facing this awful clinic. I amhat it must hav ebeen really devasttaing for you dear. I wihs I can help you with this dear. I am also here to kind of guideyou that you need to face it stronglyy like strong and brave girl. But trust me that it is not going to be an easy journey without a good clinic. I have been going to this amazing clinic and they are the best. You should go to them and you will find help with your problems.
post #24 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 11:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Abigail. I can understand your situation, honey. I really hope that things get easier for you. I had a really good experience with a clinic in Ukraine. They are hosting an event, soon. If you want details regarding the event, PM me. You should be there! They'll definitely help you out!
post #25 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 12:41 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Abigale. So sorry to hear about your infertility and experienced with Adonis. They have such a bad attitude towards the customers. My sister also had a bad experience with them. She emailed many times for getting an appointment but resulted in vain. She didn't get any response from the clinic. She was so disappointed by the behavior of the clinic. Best wishes.
post #26 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 01:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think the choice of the clinics is really important. There should be a vast research before opting for any clinic. There are many clinics in Europe making just the money and nothing else. I think it is really important that the management of adonis take some action against the poor management. I hope that all the people just stay away from all the frauds. All the best.
post #27 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 12:54 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there, I am very sad to hear this. I can understand how hard it could be for you. I have been through the same. Fighting infertility plays havoc with your emotions and life. I had been trying to conceive for some 6 years and then my doctor put me on contraceptives because of my PCOS. i decided to go for surrogacy.I am currently undergoing surrogacy through a clinic and they have proved to be very professional and compassionate. I have recently heard that Biotexcom is doing a two day open consultation event very soon. I forgot the details but I do remember they will bring Anastasia who is head of their English Department and she is a very nice person, really. They are also giving the option of signing contracts at the spot which is awesome. The clinic has a very high record of success and I think you should try them. You can discuss all treatment plans and packages directly with them. Good luck to you.
post #28 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 01:29 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello everybody, trust all of you are doing incredible. It truly makes me extremely upset to think about those experiencing barrenness. I know numerous individuals who are experiencing a similar issue. Trust me nothing could be harder than confronting this issue in your life. It can influence your regular working and routine badly, which not proper for your work and in addition family. Be that as it may, numerous individuals got this issue of barrenness out of their lives, which is a decent sign for the individuals who have lost every one of the expectations. There are alternatives like surrogacy and IVF or IUI. As opposed to simply stressing and turning into a worrier You can select any of these. These procedures are very suggested and safe. There are numerous facilities who are putting forth these procedures with different medicines too. In the event that you have no clue about which center to pick you can find them on the web or you can essentially go to a facility in Europe. They are extremely extraordinary and doing this activity with a high achievement rate. In this way, good luck.
post #29 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 01:57 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, hope you are enjoying good health. I am so sorry to hear that. Such scammers should be banned. They are playing with many people's emotions. If you don't mind, i will suggest you clinic. I am visiting a clinic these days for my surrogacy. Its biotexcom in ukraine. When i first contacted this clinic, i was really scared. but this clinic changed my thoughts. they dealt with me so humbly when i contacted. but deep down i was scared still. The first clinic to the clinic brought a big change in my life. It felt so positivity, so satisfaction after so long. And it was a big big thing for me. the doctors not only are supporting me though my procedure, but they supporting me emotionally as well. And it really means much for me. this clinic has higher success rate. And no wonder just because of how it is. the procedures are so affordable as well. I am soon going to start my surrogacy here hopefully. these days i am desperately waiting to visit the event. This clinic is soon going to arrange an event for people like us at wider range. All the doctors along with head will be there. You must visit it as well. And if you have your friends or relatives like you, do take them at the event as well. It is a great opportunity.
post #30 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 06:56 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello i hope that you are better. I understand why you have trust issues. I myself was scammed by two clinics. But the key to treat you infertility is by not losing hope. So i recommend you the clinic in Ukraine. I got my treatment from there. Due to their treatments i was able to conceive. Now im a happy mother. They replied to my emails almost the very next day. The best part is that theyre also very affordable.
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 05:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, i have a suggestion for you. there is a clinic in ukraine named biotexcom. It is going to arrange an event soon for people like us. So visit this event. this clinic is worth trying. All the doctors along with head will there at the event. You should visit the event. I am visiting this clinic days for my surrogacy. this clinic is actually reliable. The procedures here are so affordable as well. You should not miss this chance. I hope it will bring back hopes in your life.
post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 03:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear please don't lose hope. I can understand your situation this clinic has been bad to you but please bring your trust back. You need a professional help to get your infertility treated. People have to face different miseries in life, these are part of our life. Infertility is the major issue and there are many fake clinics who are just trying to earn money, just like Adonis. They don't provide you with a proper facility of your respective issue. Moreover, people say that they are very bad at communication. I recommend others as well, not to go for them ever again. Losing trust and hope is not a solution to your problem. There are many other good and authentic clinics in Europe you can visit them they would be of a great help for sure, but don't go for the fake ones like Adonis.
post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 11:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you for letting us know about Adonis behaviour. Who would have thought?. The clinic can do this. As all know infertility is very difficult to cope. I have recently come to know that my sister is infertile. I am searching for a clinic for my sister. But after reading your post I will more careful now. I have already emailed them but thank you for making me aware of it.i will not further waste my time on them.it helped me so much.
post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 12:49 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there! I am so sorry for all that misfortune. You had an awful experience with the clinic. But do not take it as a nightmare. We all experience something terrible in our lives. We need to learn from them. We need to take care that we do not commit those mistakes again. I made a mistake once in my life. I have learned the lesson from it. I am now more conscious about choosing things. Here is my story. I lost my fertility while I was vacationing abroad with my husband. I thought that now the future holds nothing. We tried to regain hope. I and my husband decided to go for surrogacy. We also contacted Adonis with so many hopes. My husband gave them all my details via email. We waited for their reply for almost two and a half months. Then we came to know that it is of no use to wait for them. We wasted a handsome amount of time waiting for them. I have learned my lesson. I try that I don't commit such mistakes again.
post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 09:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Abigail. How are you? I'm hoping you're alright. I can't believe this! It must have been so hard for you. Miscarriages are a nightmare. There's nothing worse than an MC. I know, I've had a couple. They broke me, honestly. You're really brave! Good luck to you. There's a great clinic in Ukraine. They excel in assisted conception. You should visit them. They will definitely solve your problem. My prayers are with you. You can do this! Good luck to you. If you want more details, hit me up!
post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 06:56 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Abigail. I'm really sorry that you had to experience this. This has become really common. These clinics are doing it for fun! I don't blame them. We need to deal with them, on our own. We all have been through really struggling times. It's about time we realized that we aren't fragile. These stunts they try to pull off, cannot defeat us. Let's make a vow, that no matter what happens, we will try to spread awareness. And, make sure that these women do not suffer, anymore. The least we can do is make sure the new IPs don't have to go through this!
post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 07:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Abigail, I'm really sorry you've had to go through this. However, you will have to take a leap of faith. I can understand how you feel. I can tell you about a clinic. It's really important to consult one. They will suggest something which will help you. Good luck to you and let me know if you need my help.
post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2018, 10:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

That must be a bad experience. I hope no one has to go through that, again! Thank you for sharing your story. I hope you find a good clinic, soon. It's sad to see such things still happening. Sending you my best wishes and baby dust. Please don't lose hope. You can do this!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in