Need Help - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 08:26 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Need Help

Hey everyone, I hope you all are in your good health. I wanted to make you all aware of a clinic named Adonis. I have been facing infertility for a long period of time. My every pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage so I thought to contact this clinic. This clinic has been not replying to me for more than 5 months. Yes, it has wasted my 5 months. It was so difficult for me to wait. I wanted to treat my infertility asap. I waited for so long but didn't get a reply. Meanwhile, I didn't email any clinic. I thought that the clinic would be a reliable one. But I was wrong. They don't lie in that category. They hurt me so much. I have trust issues. It is not easy for me to contact any clinic now. My infertility is not yet treated. I need help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 05:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Abigail. How are you? I hope you're okay. This is a really nice post. I'm glad you made this. I know, what you're talking about. I suffered at the hands of Adonis, as well. They are an evil clinic! I had the worst experience with them. They really ruined everything for me. I hated it! Their equipment was horrible. I'm just glad I got out quickly! Please avoid them at all costs. They are a mess!
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 06:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're okay. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I can understand your situation. It must have been so hard! I had a similar experience with them. It was honestly so bad! They used to treat me so badly. I'm just glad I got out of there. Adonis is honestly a nightmare. I really hope people manage to avoid it. I wouldn't wish anyone to undergo that experience. Not even the worst of my enemies! Thank you for this post, I hope people learn from it.
post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 10:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Abigail. I am sorry for you. It is very saddening to say you're not the only one in this boat. Adonis has been doing it to other people too. A friend of mine has been a victim. They're very horrible people. They scammed her with money. They were very harsh with her at first. And then when she went there, they dropped a lot of hidden charges on her. They have already charged her a lot before her arrival. She was shocked upon that. More than that, she was angry. How can they do that? What about the policies? Do they even have fair ones? That sucks big time.
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 10:59 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Abigel. How are you? I hope you are fine. Many women are going through these problems. Many people have had poor experiences at different clinics. It is the toughest phase of a woman life. Infertility is hard to overcome. I know this. well, It is not about that we just forget about this. Please don't lose hope and you should go for the treatment. I really hope it all goes smoothly for you. I had poor experiences too but I am glad everything worked out for me later.
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 12:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Abigail. You are absolutely right. Adonis is a waste of time. I am also struggling over the internet against Adonis. My friend had experience with this clinic like you have. This clinic claims for infertility treatment. But they do not have highly qualified staff. They also do not reply to your emails. But my friend left the treatment on the way. I also want to suggest Keep yourself away from Adonis. If you want good treatment then think about another clinic. Another clinic will offer you the best offers. I am 100% sure they will solve infertility. I again repeat please keep yourself away from Adonis. Thank you so much!
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 05:56 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! How are you? I hope you are doing okay. I am so sorry to hear bad news. But you don't need to be a worry. In Ukraine, there are other clinics available which have professional behavior. Biotexcom is one of them. I personally had a great experience with biotexcom. I had blessed with a baby through surrogacy from there. Now biotexcom is going to conduct an open session soon. It will be a great chance for you to have an initial consultation right there and get all necessary information regarding the treatment in the clinic. You will also have a chance to sign a contract right there. Though seats are limited, so you need to register yourself as soon as possible. Best wishes. Stay blessed
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 06:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

What an awful experience. I am sorry that you had to go through the same. It was just a wastage of time and energy. OH, This is really very bad. I feel extremely sorry for you. Such clinics have lost all their fame. They have got no reputation left. They are simply wasting patientís time. They donít bother listening to their problem. Why donít they understand people trust them a lot when they message them. How easy it is for them to break their trust. They keep on waiting and waiting. Hoping to get a reply from the management. This is just heartbreaking.
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 07:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I totally agree with you. You've written a very nice post. I support you in this matter. I don't know why people are so selfish. Why do people think about themselves only? People don't have a heart, maybe. That is really wrong. But don't worry, there is a good clinic. I have got m IVF done from this clinic. They are good at what they do. They will provide you with all the basic facilities. Do visit them soon.
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 07:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. I am so sorry for you. I know you must be hurt. This is really heartbreaking. They don't care about people. They only care about themselves. Lotus is the worst clinic. They are cheating people. They only care about themselves. Actually, it started when I wanted to have a baby. But it was not in my fate. I was cheated by Lotus. They were so unprofessional. They wasted my time. Be aware of them. They don't care about people.
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 07:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Abigail. I believe you are talking about the same clinic that I think I came across. While I was looking for a surrogacy clinic before I joined this forum, someone suggested A****s clinic and I noticed their ratings and reviews and decided to try them But it was similar to the kind of experience you had. I cant believe anyone can be so crass as to dealing with peoples lives. Fertility clinics are supposed to be responsible for everything. Lately I have seen so many negative comments about the clinic, I am wondering how the hell have they got the high ratings. I am glad you decided to share your experience. This way people will be aware of it. However, my advice to you would be to not give up! There are many good clinics that you should be contacting. I myself had a similar experience, however,I didn't stop searching. Now I am getting my surrogacy process done and I am so excited about it. Good luck to you too. I hope for you to get to your dream real soon.
post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 08:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Lotus is the worst. it is the most hatred clinic I have ever heard of. Well, It is about a friend. Infertility is hard to overcome. Many women are facing infertility. She was infertile for 7 years. She wanted to be a mother. But it was not in her fate. She decided to go for surrogacy. She chose Lotus. She was cheated by them. They betrayed her. It was really sad. Well, be aware of them. Thy only care about themselves.
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 08:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sorry honey. I feel like killing this clinic. They made your life miserable.No one can imagine your pain. How are you surviving all this? You are a strong woman You had the courage to face all this. I really salute you. Though it is time to let it go. I have news for you. This clinic name Biotexcom is the answer to your worries. It is this amazing clinic in Europe. They are the most reliable clinic in my suggestion. You can get in touch with them. In fact, they are conducting an open house. You can attend it.
post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 10:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear! I really feel for you. I know it's not easy to face infertility. Becoming a mother is every women's dream. But If one is facing fertility issues she should consult a good clinic. I also trapped by the name of Adonis clinic. They are a scam. They didn't reply to my emails. I emailed them a lot of times and tell them my problems. But all in vain. I wish no one could bear this loss. But you have to stay positive and brave. Good things take time. All you need is to stay calm. there are other good clinics too. I hope you'll find the good one soon. Good luck.
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 10:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello. I am very happy for all. I faced the same. There are many clinics out there. A number of them just have an interest in your money. I am infertile. I want to become a surrogate mom. I searched for a clinic for my treatment. I read reviews about the clinic called Adonis. I contact them, but they never replied. I kept my efforts of contacting them. So I realized that I was the fool I wasted my time and efforts. That time was too depressing. I didn't give up. I finally reached the right clinic.
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-17-2018, 10:13 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

aww, Abigail. Thatís so sad. Your post teaches me a lesson. Not to trust anyone. Because doing trust in someone always hurt your feelings. I tried a bit to stay away from these scammers. Anyway, not a single clinic deceives me. but anyhow once I was so much disturbed due to their careless attitude. Adonis made me cry the whole night. They had some legal issues with my documents. But I think that the clinic was suitable for my health. Thatís why I mailed them again and again. but now I leave them. because they didnít give me a favor which can pull me away from this bad condition. now I am living a happy and cool life. Remember one thing donít run behind a thing which is not written in your fate.
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 02:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Abigail. You are absolutely right. Adonis is a waste of time. I am also struggling over the internet against the clinic. My friend had experience with this clinic like you have. This clinic claims for infertility treatment. They do not have highly qualified staff. They also do not reply to your emails. My friend left the treatment on the way. I also want to suggest that Keep yourself away from the clinic. If you want good treatment then think about another clinic. I am 100% sure they will solve infertility. Thank you so much!
post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 03:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, that's pretty bad. I am sorry to hear about your experience. There are these clinics who have been troubling people a lot. I had a bad experience with Adonis clinic a few months ago. It was such a bad experience. I never tried to contact them ever. They did not bother to reply to my emails. They replied to me once with a computer-generated email. That seemed so unprofessional to me. I was very annoyed by their behavior. So I decided to search for another clinic. My husband and I were soon able to find a good clinic. We had our treatment from there. I underwent IVF to have my baby. It was quite painful. But we managed to do every possible thing to have a baby.
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 04:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, this is sad. I am sorry to hear about your experience. I know it must have annoyed you so much. But cheer up. Things do not end here. We have so many clinics in Ukraine that provide good customer care and services. Adonis clinic is also not reliable. I believe that everything happens for a good reason. It's good that you got to know about their carelessness on time. You should take this a lesson for yourself. Be very wise in the future when you are choosing a clinic. Do not waste your time in remembering what happened. Take your past and learn from it. I am sure you'll be able to find a good clinic very soon. Wishing a lot of happiness for you.
post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 05:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. I hope you are doing alright. I am just here to guide you to the right path. Be careful when going to clinics. They can be scammers. Like this one called Adonis, I went to. They are unsupportive. And I don't want you to lose hope because of their insensitivity.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in