Update!! - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Update!!

Hey all. I hope you all have got the news that Biotexcom clinic is no more coming to London. They were supposed to be there in mid of August. But the plan has been postponed now. Remember you get it right. The plan has not been canceled. They are arranging the event on the big mark. For this, they need some time. More arrangements need to be done because the venue is changed now. Well, there is hope of best for the team. They have always brought best for us. This time it would be best too. The wait would add more flavor to it. Afterall, we all are excited to meet Anastasia at the event. All the queries would be removed. More people get the chance for it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 04:59 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I hope you are doing well. Yes, I heard the news as well. I heard that they are moving the dates. Nothing is confirmed at this point. It was really sad to hear. However, I will be searching for the new dates and venue. I am really waiting for them to announce. I think it is an opportunity that no one should miss. The clinic I am sure is searching for better options. They are always very considerate of their clients. I am excited to hear what they have got for us. My process so far is going really good with them. They are doing things in the most systematic manner as possible. I hope everyone gets to hear about this experience. Good luck to all.
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 08:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're alright. Thank you for this update! It was really important. Otherwise, people would have had the wrong information. I confirmed with the clinic, and you're right they are yet to update on the event. Thank you for the post. Keep it up!
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 08:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Surrogacy is making that possible for everyone. I'm glad to see this clinic has opened up that are doing this at a very affordable price for people. But still, spreading awareness like this is very important. I'm sorry to hear about your previous struggles with fertility. Good to hear that you choose surrogacy to complete your family. Infertility is really a hard thing to face. I agreed with you. Surrogacy is like the last hope for the people who cannot conceive naturally. Nowadays it is a popular and safe technique for having a baby.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. I hope you're alright. Thank you for this update. I did not know the reason for the delay. It's great to see that this is it! They are so thoughtful. Easily, the best clinic in the world! It's going to be such a nice event!
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:53 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're doing alright. I heard about the change. It was a really nice thing on their part. They are thinking of us! I can't believe it. Which clinic does this? What a superb thing to do. It makes me really happy. I underwent treatment with them. It was the best time of my life. You know, they are like a class apart. No clinic comes close to them, in this regard. I can't thank them enough for what they did. They made my dream come true.
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 07:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. I hope you're okay. Thank you so much for this update. This is really important information. It's going to help a lot of people. I was going to book my tickets. But, now, I'll wait for them to confirm. I'm just so excited!
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 07:40 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes! Already heard it! Well, waiting for final dates now. Many couples are attending it I heard even so many ladies, who faced scam from Lotus and locals in London. Anyway! Kindly update us with new developments regarding the news already! Click here to enlarge
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 04:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Kriten. How are you? I hope you're doing alright. I'm so excited about the event. It's going to be really cool. I heard they'll be bringing Anastasia. She's apparently very learned. And, an authority on assisted conception. That excites me, a lot. I can't wait for the event. I just hope they update on the venue, soon. It's actually a lovely opportunity for people to learn. The clinic will really educate them. This is a great initiative. It will help eradicate infertility. Which is honestly a great thing. Thank you for this post. Keep up the lovely work!
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 11:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This clinic is a heavenly clinic. I've been there after facing so many failures in life. They gave me hope and a lot of motivation. It's because of the clinic that I'm happy in my life now. Infertile couples have an amazing opportunity coming to their doorsteps. They should look into this event and consider attending it. Best wishes!
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 12:15 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Its so good that you shared this news with us. I like it when people spread awareness for the right reasons. And this clinic is really good, so if someone wants to attend this event and interested in fertility treatment, it will be extremely helpful. I am actually undergoing surrogacy in the same clinic and i am a big fan of their professionalism and compassionate attitude. The journey is proving to be the best experience of my life. My fears and concerns are all laid to rest. And i would love others to experience the same. I am currently scheduled to meet the surrogate mother in two weeks time. I am excited and nervous and eagerly waiting for the meeting. I just hope it goes smoothly. Cant wait for the day when I will hold my own baby in my arms.
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 12:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am infertile. Now thought of choosing treatment. I really appreciate you for all this. Don't lose hope its a big thing. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Now I am going to meet Biotex clinic. I know this is the best option I have. I heard so much positive feedback about them. I am so excited to meet them and consult about my situation. Hoping I am able to meet them. And know further details. Pray for me, dear. All the best for the future ahead.
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 03:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello! Hope you are doing well! I am an infertile as well! I am suffering from a heart disease name mitral Stenosis! A doctor advised me to go for surrogacy! I and my DH have searched for a clinic! Finally, we got one in Ukraine! They have told us an easy process! The staff is really caring and amazing! I am really happy! I cannot wait to start my journey with them!
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 04:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Such an amazing news. Thank you for sharing this with us. I am so excited about the event. Biotexcom always comes up with something amazing for us. I love the way they are helping out people. I have heard many success stories of this clinic. As I am infertile. So I have already high recommendations to attend the session. I have registered for the session because I heard that seats are limited. And there are so many people who are looking forward to the event. I am sure this session is going to be very informative. Afterall, Anastasia would be present there too. She is such a nice and experienced lady. I hope all of our problems get solved by attending this event.
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 10:15 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. This makes the two of us. I am also very excited to meet her. The even I am sure will be a great one. They always do whats best for their clients. I think everyone should give them a chance by attending the event. I hope to see you all there. Take care and lots of love.
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-22-2018, 11:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Life is full of happiness and tears be strong have faith. And better things are waiting for us. I am infertile. I was going to meet the Bio Tex clinic in London. I was upset when I came to know the change in programs. But I am happy and hopeful. Came to know that astounding services are provided by them to their patients. I am positive and hoping that all goes well for me.
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-23-2018, 04:47 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thanks a lot! I was just telling a friend of mine. Now, I'm really sure. Just needed to see your post an hour before. Still, thanks again. I needed confirmation regarding the event postponing news. Please, do update us here, if you get to know the details of the final date and venue. Stay blessed dear. xx Click here to enlarge
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 02:51 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

Hello. My name is Linnea Lopez. There are so many peoples who can work hard for spreading the information to the patients. Infertility is the backbone of backwardness of any country. Because when peoples are suffering from it, then they cannot work hard for the country and country become down. Doctors are well educated and they know that how to handle it.
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 04:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you for updating us regarding the news. I am sure those who are planning to visit them this would be an important information for them. I am already in the middle of a process with them. So far everything is going great! They are carrying out the process in an extremely systematic manner. I have in fact suggested my infertile friends visit this event mainly because of my good experience. Since it was announced that the seats are limited I told them to sign up immediately. Good luck to everyone who is planning to visit them.
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 08:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Such an amazing news. Thanks for sharing this with us. Many people have been going through infertility. But they are unaware of its treatments. So it's our responsibility to let them know about the event which is being organized by Biotexcom. It's basically a consultation session where all those in need can share their problems with them. And they will give them suggestions regarding their problems. I suggest everyone go and attend the session.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in