Bad option - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 09:19 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Bad option

Hy everyone, I hope everyone is safe and sound. I have been recently dumped by Adonis clinic. The clinic seems to be very appealing through their website. But reality describes something opposite. I emailed the clinic for an appointment. As it has a long journey of my TTC. I haven't conceived yet. I thought to start my IVF their. But they didn't give me any response. After 2 months they called me at the clinic. I think fate brought me there to witness the way they give the treatments. Their doctors are one of the unprofessional in all. There were hustle and bustle. No one seemed to attend the new one. It was the worst experience. Won't suggest to anyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 10:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, there. I hope you're alright. This is awful news. I can't believe it. How could they treat you like this? What a horrible clinic! You deserve better, honey. My prayers are with you. There's going to be an event. It's being hosted by the clinic where I went to. They are really good, you know? They'll definitely help you. You can see, whether they can change your mind. Which I'm sure they will. Good luck, honey!
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 09:52 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi all. There are some doctors who said that they are very good in every field. They can open a lot of clinic's but they cannot know how to handle the different types of diseases. So, government can close the clinic's becuase they can open the clinic's only for making money. I want to share my bad experience with you. When i'm suffering from Surrogacy, then doctors can tell me that take a treatment from good clinic. Then i hear about the Ukraine's best clinic. This clinic when i visit, i'm feeling very good to see such a beautiful building. When i can meet the nurses, they're very friendly. They can appoint me with the doctor with in half an hour. There procedure and rules are so outlcass. Doctor can check me up with long time. I'm satisfied with the doctors and the staff as well. They are so educated and qualified.
post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-17-2018, 03:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, there. I hope you're doing okay. This is not good! I've heard so much about Adonis. How could you go for it? They are a horrible clinic! My sister had an awful experience with them. What made you go for it? I can't believe this. I'm so sorry, honey. You don't deserve this. You must be feeling so sad. Nobody deserves this treatment. My prayers are with you. I hope things get better for you, honey.
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-17-2018, 05:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. I hope you're doing alright. I'm so sorry you had this experience. You don't deserve it, honey. Nobody deserves it. Please don't lose the faith, though. I had a similar experience with Adonis Clinic. They treated me in the worst manner. It was the most pathetic time of my life. I'm glad I managed to get out of there. It was a nightmare for me. Please avoid these clinics, people. You deserve better. You don't want to go through what we did. Don't opt for them just because they are offering low rates! Do NOT bargain with your life!
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-17-2018, 12:41 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey Irina, How are you? Hope you are doing good. I want to share my experience with you. I also had a very bad experience with Adonis Clinic. about two years ago, I got married to my friend. It was a love marriage. We were living a happy life. After our first attempt, I got pregnant. We both were very excited about my pregnancy. Then suddenly, I had a miscarriage. I was very upset. I went to the doctor. He told me that I got infertile due to it. We were so depressed. then someone suggests us to go for a surrogacy from Adonis clinic. We send them an email.but they don't reply to us. We emailed them again and again. But they don't even reply a single one. They are worst enough. I also came to know. They have no experience. I suggest everyone please doesn't choose them for your treatment.
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 02:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Kristen. Adonis is a notorious clinic. It does not help the patients. This clinic only wants to earn money. I heard about this clinic. I became happy before getting treatment with the clinic that, I would become a mother. But it remained only a dream. I went to the clinic. Treatment was very expensive. The environment was not suitable for patients. I left my treatment. They are not sincere with the patient. Now, I only want to suggest please do no believe in clinics like this clinic. Thanks!
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 03:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey kriten, hope you are fine. I am really sorry about the situation you have faced.you are right Adonis clinic is not good for IVF. IVF is a very sensitive treatment. we have to choose an experienced clinic for it. I was searching online for Adonis. I came to know they are not cooperative. They are fakely registered. They are playing with feelings of infertile couples.
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 04:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, You are not alone in this. I thought I was doing right too. But I was struggling with them. I have no regrets that I left them on time. I have been to another clinic in Europe. It is reliable. It also provides accommodation.
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 06:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"I am so sorry to hear about your sister's infertility. She must be in a horrible situation. It would not easy for her. Infertility is a horrible disease. It harms a woman not only physically but also mentally. I am regular on this forum. I have seen many posts where people mentioned there experience with Adonis. It is only your sister with which they behaved badly. There are many other people who have been betrayed by them. This clinic is only here to make money. They do not care about the feeling of people. Thanks for sharing this post. It would aware many other people. It is good that you shared your experience. It will be helpful for many infertile couples. Do not lose hope. This is not the end. You should try again for your sister. You should find some other clinic. Not all the clinics are spam. Good luck.
"
post #11 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 07:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is nothing new. There are dozens of reviews. All negative of course. This proves they are not to be trusted. You should rather change the path. There is a reliable clinic. In fact, they will be conducting an open house. You can attend it for basic information.
post #12 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 08:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, hope you are doing well. I am so sorry to hear about experience. Such clinics should be banned. This is really sad. Wrong choice of clinics really lead us to bad experiences. I am glad i have found a reliable clinic. the clinic is in ukraine. It has higher success rate. I contacted a clinic few months ago for my surrogacy. My infertility has no as such reason. so that's why i wasted my 8 years on TTc. Btu thank God ! we have procedures like surrogacy. surrogacy is a bliss. The clinic i am visiting for it is offering so reliable procedures. Plus the expenses are so affordable as well. I am so satisfied here. everyone has so positive attitude towards the clients. Doctors are well experienced yet so humble and kind. I am so hopeful for my journey. I hope you find a clinic like this also.
post #13 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I can totally relate to your story. There are many victims of clinic Adonis. Some clinic like Adonis are just making money. They have no concern with patient's pain and grief. Infertility is very tough. One have to go through emotional as well as physical pain. I was TTC but didn't get that right. I searched for clinic Adonis. Their web is very attractive. I contacted them but they didn't response me properly . They just sent the details of packages nothing more after that. I wanted to have an appointment. I was so hopeless at that moment. I can feel for you too. But later on, I had IVf from somewhere else. Now I am a happy mother. I wish you good luck. May you find all happiness.happiness.
post #14 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Everyone! Hope you are doing good. I want to share my experience with you. I had a miscarriage after marriage. My doctor declared me infertile. I was very depressed. I decided to go for treatment. I was thinking about surrogacy when my friend told me about Adonis clinic. I went there. They treated me good at the start but after some time they started ignoring me. The doctor had a rude behavior with me. This was unacceptable. All the clinic staff and doctors are unprofessional. I was so disappointed and decided to never go there again. I hope you get a good clinic for your treatment. Take care of yourself.
post #15 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 10:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Kriten. It's so sad to hear that. I want you to know that it's alright. There are other clinics which are better. I know them personally. PM me if you want to know more. They will help you. They won't charge you either. Take care honey.
post #16 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 11:25 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. I hope you are well. I feel so bad for you. It happened to me too but it didn't go as far. I'm sorry your trip was wasted. This was really unprofessional. I hope the Adonis clinic stops treating people this way. I hope you find a better clinic soon. Don't lose hope like that.
post #17 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 03:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey everyone! I have heard from many people that just like Adonis the Lotus has no good reputation. Even though I personally had a bad experience with them in the aspect of communication. As we all know that the number of ladies suffering from infertility is increasing day by day, so the number of fake clinics is also increasing. They are just trying to trap people. They won't even care to reply to your emails. Many people got disappointed because of them. Anyone who came into their trap should not lose hope, because there are many other real ones working to help people. Try searching for them you'll definitely find one. Stay positive!
post #18 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 06:08 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there dear. How are you? I am really glad to hear from you. I know how hard it gets. I have been through it all. Thanks for raising awareness about them. Infertility on its own is very hard. These clinics make it even harder. I wish you to be strong. There are still good clinics. I had mine from one very good clinic. I have two boys now. Please stay strong. Things will get better i am sure.
post #19 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 07:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, honey. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. It must have been so awful. Please don't lose the faith. I can understand how hard it would have been. I went through something similar. It was some horrible clinic named Adonis. God, it was pathetic!
post #20 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 10:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there. This is so sad. The clinics should not be making money at the expense of peoples emotions and disappointment. I would recommend Biotexcom clinic to you. They are soon arranging an event to provide open consultation for the people and signing the contracts at the spot. You should try them out. Anastasia, their English head, will be there to answer all your queries. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in