Waste of time!! - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 11:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Abigail. I'm sorry to hear about you. You shouldn't have to go through this. These clinics have made a joke out of our miserable lives. They're making it hard for us to trust. But I'm very grateful to BioTexCom. They gave us the best services they could offer. They didn't let us have a single complaint. Everything was so on point. They're situated in Ukraine. But we're glad that they're trying to expand. They're going to have their open days outside of Europe. This is going to be a Mega event. There are a lot of great opportunities. We're very excited about it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 12:55 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. The clinic is the best. Infertility is hard to overcome. I have faced infertility for so long. I wanted to be a mother. it was not in my fate. I had PCOS. I went for IVF. I have a baby now. They are coming to London. It is a great news. The seats are limited. We should give them a chance.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 01:08 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear. I can understand your situation. Don't you think you should have emailed them again? You could have made an email complaining about the services. The surprising part is that you are not the only one who is complaining about lotus. They are really weak in giving responses. It may be because of the lack of an effective team. However, I even heard that those who go there for the services are even not satisfied. They do not provide appropriate services by telling all the details about the patient. I think the infertile couples are already running through some bad times. In such a situation the behavior of such clinics can aggravate their troubles which is not good. You should search for some good clinic instead.
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 02:18 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I CAN RELATE

hey hope everything is good at your end. Infetility is indeed a horrible curse. I had dealt with for 3 years. But then i found out a clinic named Biotexcom. It was a blessing indeed. I was very skeptical because i had a very bad experience with previous 2 clinics. But all my doubts vanished. I read so many amazing reviews about this clinic. I also personally contacted every woman before i flew to that clinic. Each of the women at various forums had so many good things to say about them. Then my neighbour moved in and told that this clinic is the reason she had twins at the age of 42. Dont worry you dont have to fly all the way to the clinic's location just to get info. They always reply to their emails. You can also go their upcoming event where you would be personally able to meet and greet with their amazing professionals. All their events have been very well organized and you can check that for yourself on their youtube channel. I wish the best for you.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 04:49 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Abigail. Honey, I had the same experience. I've had such a rough time trying to conceive. You won't believe I went to two horrible clinics, Lotus and Adonis! Yeah, both of them! It was the worst time for me. I wish I could go back in time and change the decision to go there. It was honestly a nightmare. I hope people learn from our experiences and don't go for these clinics!
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 04:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there, awareness regarding fake clinics should be spread all around I came to know about a clinic named Adonis. They are fraud. Moreover, they have an unhygienic environment and quite rude staff, which doesn't even bother to communicate with people. They have shown a very bad attitude towards communication. It is totally useless to waste your time and money on such pathetic service providers. Whereas you can easily find a good one especially if you are living in Europe. You can even check on the internet you won't find even a single good review about these looters.
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 08:27 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by abigail View Post
Hey all. I have been facing infertility for a very long period of time. I have hormonal problems. Due to which doctors declared me infertile. This was the most severe case with me. I thought that a fertility clinic will help me. So. I searched for it on the internet. My bad, I didn't do the proper research. I thought that Lotus will prove itself as a trustworthy clinic. I sent them an email. But they didn't reply to me. This was my first time. So, I was quite nervous. All this made me cry. For 6 months they didn't reply to me. This is the worst experience of my life. I would say don't visit such clinics. They only waste time.
Oh, dear! I understand what you've been through. I know how expectation are ruined that way. You are already in a tough phase of this problem now. Anyway! Stay strong! Ignore this worse experience you had with Lotus. So, yeah! I'm also having my process abroad at a center in Kiev. So, yes! Can relate your urge, same as I've. Plus, there is also this thing, I'm having IVF there at someone's suggestion. So, yeah! Surely, would advise you the same. Best regards! xx

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in