Waste of time!! - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Waste of time!!

Hey all. I have been facing infertility for a very long period of time. I have hormonal problems. Due to which doctors declared me infertile. This was the most severe case with me. I thought that a fertility clinic will help me. So. I searched for it on the internet. My bad, I didn't do the proper research. I thought that Lotus will prove itself as a trustworthy clinic. I sent them an email. But they didn't reply to me. This was my first time. So, I was quite nervous. All this made me cry. For 6 months they didn't reply to me. This is the worst experience of my life. I would say don't visit such clinics. They only waste time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 10:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're alright. This is really sad. You don't deserve this honey. I can understand how things went for you. I had the same experience. It was a nightmare, honestly. I hated being there! It was with a clinic named Adonis, though. I'm just glad I've managed to put it behind me. No one deserves this treatment. Please, don't lose the faith. Just avoid these clinics. Good luck to you, ladies!
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 11:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Abigail. How are you? I hope you're alright. Thank you for this post. It's really nice of you! You're thinking about others. I know what you're talking about. I had the same experience, actually. It was the worst time of my life. I really couldn't believe it. I just can't thank God enough that I got out! They were so bad! They treated me in the worst manner. The godforsaken clinic, Lotus. They deserve to be shamed. Keep up the brilliant work. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 01:00 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Abigali, hope you are doing well. This is so sad buddy. I know how hard is it face all this. I am an infertile . I know how difficult it is to bear infertility. On top of that such unpleasant experiences make it even more difficult. I have had such experiences in past. I have been TTC for 10 years. In these years I have encountered many such clinics. Now my last resort is Biotexcom clinics' event. They are soon planning an event in which there head of English department Anastasia will come with their team. They will discuss the available treatment options. They will also give a chance to sign treatment contract. This clinic has a rich history of serving patients and giving A class treatment. I am so looking forward to attend this event.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 01:37 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, honey. I'm so sorry. I really hope you've recovered from this. It must have been so hard! You don't deserve this. No one does. I know how it feels. I got scammed by them, too. The horrible clinic, Lotus! How can they treat us like this? It was so scary. I'm just glad my DH got me out. They were horrible. I was so scared of being there. Their equipment used to break mid-treatment. How are they still functional?! Please avoid them at all costs, people.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 02:13 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Abigail,do not be heart Click here to enlarge.Girl i know it must be difficult for you.Infertility is a curse and is very hard to deal with.Even the society looks you in different manner as you have done something wrong.Yes there are some clinic who are irresponsible and unprofessional.But that does not mean that there aren't any good clinics out there.You just need to be thorough in your search.I too am infertile and had a similar experience like you.Got fooled by a clinic and broke my hope and determination.But my husband didn't lose hope and kept searching.he found a clinic biotexcom. They are arranging a seminar on infertility treatments.Anastasia,their head of English department is coming along for communication purposes.They will be offering a chance to sign a contract.So i will recommend to visit the seminar as i have registered myself.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 02:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope you are feeling well now. I can understand your emotions. It would be really hard for you to forget their bad behaviour. You are not the only one who got scammed by Lotus clinic. Numerous individuals have shared their stories on this forum. You can also go through them. Well, you guys deserve appreciation for your kindness and courage. People hesitate while discussing their infertility. Some people even consider it shameful. Instead of sitting in a corner, you guys have raised voice. It's time to spread the truth of their cruelty. Lotus clinics should be ashamed of their acts. I must say the government should set a ban on them. This is the only way to stop such behaviour of them. Aspirants can also boycott them until they improve themselves. My humble prayers are with you.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I am so sorry to know about this. Handle the situation with patience and strength. I really appreciate you for all this. Don't lose hope its a big thing. I also want to tell you guys there are some places like this Lotus clinic. That use people for their own good. I am also infertile. I thought of choosing IVF. But I was really sad they were even not replying. I was really stressed out. Lotus, It has got the worst communication service ever. Beware of these clinics guys. But I did not lose hope. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Prayers for you, dear. All the best for the future ahead. I wish you the best of luck in the future. Take care. Don't take the stress. Stay positive.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 03:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is too bad. I also heard about this clinic. My own friend told me about it. She tried to contact them several times. But they did not respond to her even once. I can imagine what you must have gone through. Please don't lose hope. Things will be fine gradually.
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 03:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am so sorry to hear about your bad experience. I have lately been reading so many bad comments about them. It is really saddening. However, my suggestion to everyone would be that in such circumstances never lose hope. It is really important to stay positive. Just research properly! Visiting a doctor that is experienced is what really matters. Good luck to all.
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 04:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hello Abigail! yes, you're right. Lotus is the worst clinic I have ever heard about. My friend has such a bad experience from that clinic. She wanted to be a mother. But she was unlucky as she is infertile. She went to a clinic Lotus. They betrayed her and just wasted her time and energy. They were not exactly what they showed. They were so unprofessional. They even don't know that how to talk to their clients. I don't know that why they are doing this. I think this is all for personal benefits. Be aware of them. They don't care about anyone. Go for the other reliable places. They are not reliable at all. Everyone should beware of these scammers!
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 04:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I also had a bad experience with a similar clinic named Adonis. I was so shocked to see their behaviour. They are very unprofessional. They do not know how to deal with their clients. They are very irresponsible. I hope no one has to face this situation ever. It's just very disappointing.
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 04:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear, This is really bad. I am sorry to hear about your experience. I can imagine your pain. I have been through the same thing. So I know how it feels. I have a similar experience with a clinic named Adonis in Ukraine. They did the same to me. I just hate them. I wish no one has to waste their time there as I had to.
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 05:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. I hope you are doing okay. You are so right. And I completely agree. I have heard similar reviews about the particular clinic you mentioned. I hope no one ever comes across them. And no one has such bad experiences. I am glad that I came across this clinic called biotexcom. It is situated in Ukraine. They are the most supportive people I came across. They are the best professionals. And help you with the decision making. And support you with whatever you choose. They are also having this open session soon. You will get a direct chance of consultation. And get to meet the head as well. It will all be worth it. Good luck.
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 06:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

So you are also scammed by Lotus. I have many stories about Lotus clinic. I also have shared my story in many forums. I searched for them online many years ago. It was my bad decision. I trusted these guys and they wasted my time and money. They disappointed me. I still remember the rudeness of their staff. The way they treated me was like animals or worst than that. My husband is supportive that's why we soon get rid of them. My dreams of being a mother were Click here to enlarge. This memory makes me so much sad. I can't write anymore. Thanks to a clinic in Ukraine, I am enjoying motherhood. I advise every lady to be aware of clinics like Lotus. Stay blessed.
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 06:56 AM
Blue Tongue Lizard

I'm so sorry for your trouble. I can understand your situation. Hormonal imbalance is the main reason behind infertility. Infertility is hard to cope up. My friend was an infertile due to PCOS. After her marriage, she was unable to give birth to her child. Then she moved to Europe for treatment. IVF and surrogacy is the best treatment for infertility. She had chosen IVF. Now she has a cute baby boy. I suggest you leave this clinic and move to another. Hope you will meet with the good clinic. Wish you good luck for the future.
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 08:53 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope you are fine. Well, it is about an event. There is an event coming. It is actually a fertility clinic. They are renown for IUI, IVF, surrogacy and Donor eggs. They will really help people. They have so much knowledge about anything. They will give people good and amazing opinion. I hope you will visit. They are coming soon to London.
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:08 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I have heard about an event. It is organized by a clinic. They are so amazing. My sister had IVF from the clinic. She was infertile due to PCOS. She was infertile and was not able to conceive a baby. She wanted to be a mother badly. But it was not in her fate. She decided to go for IVF. She has a baby now. They are coming to London. Dates are not yet confirmed. Reservations are so limited. Give them a chance they will give you the best choices.
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I have been hearing about this clinic for so long. Everybody is commenting about its bad behavior. My friend had the same experience with this clinic. That is the reason I can feel the pain of people commenting about these cheap clinics. She told me that Lotus clinic is just there to earn money. When her doctors declared me infertile, she was so depressed and worried. She used to cry in front of me. Then after some research, she contacted them. They did not reply to her. But they did not bother to reply to any email. I would suggest everyone beware of these scammers. They just do not feel the pain of depressed couples. Now, I myself am planning to go to a good clinic. Thanks to every single one of you that save my time and of many other people by telling about these scammers.
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh my God one more post against them. So many people are complaining about them which is really disturbing. Why no one is taking action against them. Europe is known as a heaven place for infertile couples and this Lotus clinic is making this place hell for them. This must be stopped as soon as possible. So many people have complained about their lab too. This is really shameful. These treatments require so much care and instead of treating their patient with love and care, they are just running after money. Ladies, it is my request to you all that please be aware while these scammers. My good prayers are with all of you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in