Great opportunity - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 09:31 AM Thread Starter
Blue Tongue Lizard

Great opportunity

Hey there, how are you all? I hope you all are doing fine. I have a great news. The clinic I have visited for the surrogacy is organizing an event. I and my partner are currently living in Ukraine. We had our first surrogacy on this last Monday. This is a great opportunity for those who are new. Don't miss this great chance and get yourself acquited with Biotexcom. Biotexcom is sure doing their best to entertain us. They are the best in the whole of Ukraine. I would like to advise everyone to join this event. This would bring lots of opportunities. I hope they are going to surprise us as well. Thanks and hoping best from them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 12:09 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

thanks for the information. I don't know if I will be able to make it though. I have seen this name popping up at a lot of different places. What is the deal with these guys? I mean are they really that trustworthy. Maybe I am just cynical about everything. Do these guys have like a youtube channel? I mean that would be so much more convenient. Just watching everything live on youtube. Can't say I am not interested. Just the effort of going there and everything. Appreciate the post maybe it can help someone else out. these things are getting trickier by the day. infertility I mean lol not the clinics. stay blessed guys and much love to all.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 12:41 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, such a great news. I know this would really help people out. These events really help people out. I am happy you thinking of moving on. I never went for it, But I know the importance of it. I have seen many happy couples who chose it. I have heard that the success of the process depends on the clinic you choose. I hope that it would help you out. I hope that you will be a mother soon. My best wishes are with you. I hope that you will find the best clinic. Don't go for anything without research. This clinic is best I have heard a lot about them. If you guys are comfortable to go for it. I hope the best for you.
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 12:51 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

So glad to hear this. I am also going to attend this event. I am already so excited. It's because I feel I have a chance this time. It's very hard for me to afford to go to Ukraine for consultation. And emails do not seem to be so satisfying. I really wanted to have a live talk with the doctors about my condition. I am so happy that I'll get this opportunity now. My husband and I have already registered for it. We heard that the seats are quite limited. So we did not want to miss this chance. We did it asap. But recently, I heard that it got delayed due to some reason. Let's just hope it happens soon.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 12:53 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, I hope you are doing fine. thank you for sharing the news. I have heard that many people were willing to attend the event. They got a lot of registrations. A few days back they had some work pending so they had to postpone the event. But rumours are spread that they have cancelled the event. It is a false news because they have confirmed that they will do the event at any cost. I hope that people will surely attend the event so that they will be helped.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 01:40 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is a wonderful news you shared here with us. I feel hope and inspiration in this kind of events and they are also a great source of helping people get their questions answered without too much inconvenience. I applaud the clinic for going to such lengths to accommodate the needs of the people. The clinic is doing a great job of arranging an interactive session because it is a sure way of imparting useful knowledge and information and spreading awareness at a large scale. I can see how popular this event is already and no wonder they had to change the dates and venue.
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 01:44 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I have seen many people talking about the clinic. What are they doing for you? Are they trustworthy? How can people trust them easily? It is better o ask the people first. Have I seen them on youtube too? But I don't get that how they are special? Whether they have a youtube channel, That would be more convenient. Everyone is watching online on youtube. Just the effort of going there and everything. I really appreciate how people are helping others. I think they deserve a visit. It will tell what they do. If you are comfortable so visit them. I hope this would help.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 01:51 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm glad you're helping us out. I know when I was looking for clinics there wasn't much information. It seemed like a bunch of fake clinics doing their promotion. I was pretty confused as to what to do. I didn't want to go to any clinic here in Poland. I have visited a few clinics here too. However, I didn't get the desired results. I have had three miscarriages due to chromosomal abnormalities. It's going to happen pretty much every time I conceive. So a close friend suggested me the clinic that you just mentioned. I was very confused in the beginning if I should go or not. I emailed them so they offered me a free initial consultation. I took the opportunity and went for it. I was really impressed. I hope my journey goes smoothly, really excited!
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 04:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Amelia. I'm doing amazing. Thank you for asking. I hope you're doing okay, too. This is really nice of you. I heard about the event. I've had a successful IVF journey with them. They were really nice to me. They helped me so much. I can't wait for the event. It's going to be such a nice event. They are doing this for us! We will get to learn quite a bit. They are an authority on assisted conception. And, if you have any questions, make a list! Because there will be a Q/A session, as well!
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 07:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Amelia. I hope you're okay. This is great news. I'm so excited about the event! They are doing a great job. I hope they release the dates, soon. It will be really nice. Hope to see you all there!
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 09:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Heyyy!! How have you been? Thanks for sharing this news with us. I'm so excited for this event. This really is going to be so helpful for the infertile couples all over the world. I can't wait for them to release the dates of the event. I'm definitely going. I hope to meet you there. It's going to be great.
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 09:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! Indeed, yes I likewise think about this session. It is being held soon. I would prescribe everybody to go to it. It's exceptionally valuable for every one of those in require. The session will be exceptionally educational. Thus, enlist asap. There are exceptionally constrained seats. My sister and her better half have enrolled for it as of now. All things considered, she is barren. She was intending to go for surrogacy. In any case, before that, she needs to counsel with the doctors. She is extremely upbeat to catch wind of this occasion. She'll have the capacity to talk about her issues there. It will be extremely useful to her. I wish good fortunes to every one of those meeting it. Much love for all of you.
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 10:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there, Biotexcom was arranging an event for solving the problems related to infertility. Nowadays, most women are facing it. It is important to spread the right information about the clinics and its treatment. The clinic has postponed the plan for now. But they have not canceled it. You guys have to wait for it. This happened due to the whelming response of everyone for the event. As everyone was willing to be the part of it. There was a shortage of the space. The dates and venue are changed now. You can have any little detail through their website. Every update will be there. I have confirmed it with their manager. Best of luck. Stay safe and blessed.
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 11:05 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It is too difficult to define the concept of happiness. It means differently to different people. For IPs like me the sweet smile and the tiny feet of the baby are the right happiness. It is an innate desire of every woman to become a mom. Motherhood for a mom is the completion of herself. The pain of not becoming mother naturally is immensely painful. I cannot describe how it feels when a woman is told that she is not able to become a mother. In this despair a ray of hope can change the life. This is the ray of hope I am sharing here. Biotex, the dream fertility clinic on the board is coming to London. It will be an open house session for anyone who is wishing to go to the clinic for surrogacy and IVF. The clinic's spokesperson Anastasia is likely going to resolve all the confusions. As she is proficient in English, hence she can interact well with the clients very easily. It will become easier for the IPs to understand the clinic and the treatments they offer. What I like is that the clients may sign a contract for the required procedure right at the session. Hence there would be no need to go to Ukraine for the legal procedures.
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 11:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Omg wow, this is so amazing. this is such a great news that they are finally coming here. We have recently decided to go for surrogacy. Plus I have heard that we will get a chance for our initial consultation. Isnít that amazing. And we will be able to meet Anastasia too. I have heard their seats are limited. So hurry to get yourself booked. I have just done it myself. Hoping to see most of you there. Itís an amazing opportunity for the meetup. If anyone of you doesnít know you can register yourself by emailing them,[email protected]
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 12:06 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

My friend had IUI treatment from this clinic in Ukraine. She was very satisfied with the way they dealt with everything. Their staff was very cooperative too. She loved the environment too. Her treatment was successful in the first attempt. And now she has a baby boy who is 14 months old. She is so happy with him. Recently I talked to her and she mentioned this event. I got so glad to hear about it. It is a big opportunity for infertile couples. The consultation session is going to be very beneficial. I hope people take benefit from this. Wishing good luck to all those who are attending it.
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 07:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thanks for sharing this information it will be helpful for many people. I am waiting eagerly for the event I am so excited to meet them. I have heard so many positive reviews about that clinic. My friend had undergone treatment from there and now her family is complete. She told me that the clinic is very professional and deal with the clients as their duty . The environment provided is awesome and not costly there. I think so this event would be helpful for many as it will allow them to have many opportunities. Best wishes to all.
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 09:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Great post Amelia. Thankyou for letting us know. It's really great that you've told us about this. Many ladies are in need of help. They should reach out to this clinic. Seek help wherever you can find it. Take care ladies.
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-25-2018, 01:10 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Amelia, I hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing this information. I myself started visiting this clinic in April. The best thing about them is that they are willing to help everyone. For me it really matters that doctors are caring towards you and are dealing with you at an individual level, I found this character in the clinic. I remember when I was travelling to visit them I was really upset because I had lost all the hope. However, the clinic had a very positive environment. The doctors also very carefully studied my case and then made their statement.
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-02-2018, 09:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! This is a really tempting post. I went to the same clinic, actually. Talk about coincidence! It was a superb experience. I think I might actually visit them for this event! And, if there are any hopefuls reading this, I would suggest you do the same! They are the best!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in