Pray for Us - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 10:05 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Infertility is increasing day by day. I feel sorry for you grief. Don't lose hope. The treatment of surrogacy and IVF are reliable. Just chose the bets clinic for it. In surrogacy, the clinic will provide the surrogate mother too. Have a good luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 11:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello! This really is a gift. Surrogacy will enable you to out in such a large number of ways. I think you will be so upbeat. It's tragic to see that numerous individuals still disregard it. Ideally, they'll see soon enough. Good fortunes with everything!
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 12:38 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Amelia. I am really sorry to hear to hear about your infertility. I am really sure that it will be a success. Just be strong and positive Positively is really important. Lots of love and prayers. Take care of yourself.
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 01:24 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi ladies! It's really encouraging to see all the ladies being so strong. I want to share my story too. Since childhood, I dreamt of a big family with at least 3-4 children. After finishing school, I decided that I want to work with children. I get a great pleasure from it. I work as a nanny in kindergarten. I always spend a lot of time with children and dream about my own. Unfortunately, Iím infertile. I have diagnosed it a few years ago. So, I decided to use IVF. With my husband, we tried to do the procedure in one clinic in Brussels. Unfortunately, the eggs appeared to be of low quality. After three attempts there was no result. After some month of searching, we decided to go to Ukraine. It is one of the countries, where doctors use only fresh biomaterial. Surprisingly, on the second try, I got pregnant! My baby is 8 month now.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 01:58 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I will definitely pray for your happiness. I am glad that you have chosen the best place for your treatment. This is so wonderful. I am so happy for you. Surrogacy is the blessing for couples like. It is helping many families to achieve their dreams. Choosing a clinic is very important. They are also helping to make this treatment successful. That's a very motivation story to hear. I have seen many families life is changed with the help of surrogacy. Your post is a symbol of motivation for many. It will give awareness to many people. Wish you best of luck for that. Baby dust to you
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-30-2018, 04:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Good luck to you guys on this journey. Infertility is a big problem. I'm glad you decided to do something about it. It's a brave decision on your part. I hope it really pays off. Sending my best wishes and lots of baby dust! You can do this!
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 05:52 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliachar View Post
Hey there how are you all? I hope you all are doing great. This is a great forum to share my experience. I am infertile and we had our first surrogacy procedure. We are happy that we chose surrogacy. Surrogacy is really a blessing for us. Thanks and hoping best for everyone.
Great! Our prayers and wishes are with you. Surrogacy is an excellent option. My sister had her daughter through it last year. It really worked well for her. She went abroad to Kyiv for it. Congrats to you dear! Keep us updated! Click here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in