Dont go here! - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 09:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi everyone. Hope you people will be doing well. Can anyone please let me know the real cause behind the negativity about L***S. I have read in one of the magazines about the bad incidents in this clinic last week. Is it true? If they are not operating for good, then why our state is not taking action against them. It is really unbearable. I condemn these events in the future.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 11:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Jenn. I hope you're alright. Thank you so much for this. It's really nice of you to point out the clinics. I've heard quite a bit about them. Weirdly enough, I haven't read a single good review. They must really have done something awful! I better stay clear. I believe in a lot of luck and charms. I don't think this would be the right place for me. Lotus, in particular, I've heard some disastrous reviews. Hopefully, other people manage to avoid them, too!
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 11:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Jenn. You're absolutely correct. I've heard some pathetic things about Adonis. They really are the worst clinic. My sister had an awful experience with them, as well. The poor girl ended up at this evil clinic. Who would have known this would happen! We least expected it. That was our mistake, I guess. They were all scammers. They treated her in such a pathetic manner. The poor soul has been scarred for life, I suppose. She's so afraid of these clinics, now. It's hard to convince her, otherwise.
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 12:05 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Jenn! I hope you are fine. Thank you so much for this piece of information. You are right that there are a lot of scams around us. I believe that choosing a clinic is the most significant process in the journey of infertility. I have made that mistake of choosing the wrong clinic, so I don't want my friends to commit the same mistake. Well, I commitedthat mistake of contacting Adonis clinic for my surrogacy. I was hopeful after a hard period of mental trauma that now I also can have a child. Unfortunately, they betrayed me by not replying to my emails for three months. Do not trust them.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 12:17 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Jenn. This is really a good post. Thanks for informing everyone. This is really true. They are just horrible people. I hope no one falls for them. They care about your money and money alone. Please be careful. Lots of love and support.
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 12:37 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I understand when After such a long wait when you lose the happiness it is a really difficult thing to face. The situation worsened for you many times. I can easily realize that how difficult it must have been for you. It is a really difficult thing for a woman to accept the news. This is not the end of the life. Life has so many great moments. It has some excellent alternatives to waiting.
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-30-2018, 04:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is really nice of you. It's great to see people talking about their experiences. Bad or good, it leaves a good example to follow. Others can learn from this and manage to avoid the mistakes. Thank you for taking out the time and posting this. Keep up the brilliant work! This will help countless people.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in