Dont go here! - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Dont go here!

Hello everyone! I'm wanting to speak a little about those going through infertility. You might be searching for a clinic to cater to your needs. Whether its IVF you're going for or surrogacy. Spam clinics also exist these days. There are clinics like Lotus and Adonis, for instances, I hear have been terrible at communicating with people and their concerns. So just be mindful when approaching or choosing a clinic. It's a big decision. Wishing you all the best of luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 12:21 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey everyone. I hope you are well. I am sorry if you are infertile. Trying to conceive will be very tough for you. These treatments like IVF and surrogacy are very good for you. It's modern century now. Still, people criticize infertile persons. They don't understand that how much pain they are having due to this problem. The stress and sadness people are going through who are unable to conceive. Please ignore what others say. Once they see you with your child so it doesn't matter the way you got it. Find a good clinic for yourself. As a clinic in Europe is working hard on it. Best of luck to all of you. Stay blessed
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 02:19 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey, I am so sorry for your infertility. I wish this had not happened to you or to anyone else. Anyways you are talking about Lotus clinic. Yes I know it's the worst clinic ever. Poor communication, poor management, and pathetic services. I don't why they are doing this with innocent people. They are literally playing with the lives of others. Please spread this awareness as much as you can.
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 08:36 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, yes! Adonis and lotus are both just scam. They are just spreading advertisement all the time. Without even considering other patients complaints and their involvement in the recent scam. Anyway! I can't even beleive them. Adonis even really did create a difficulty for my friend last month. She wanted a refund; but they wasted her two weeks. They don't even have proper implemented policies for it. Yes! It's not the first time, I'm hearing them. They really need to improve I believe.
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 03:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there! I hope you're doing fine. Thank you so much! This is really nice of you. I don't think you realize what a lovely thing you've just done. This will improve the chances of potential IPs of ignoring such clinics. That's the way to go! We need to make sure people stop opting for such clinics. They are both terrible! They don't help people out. Rather cause more problems along the way. My advice to all of you is that steer clear. Avoid both of these clinics. You can do better!
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 04:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, You guys went through the same. I feel sorry for you. My sister had the similar experience. Now she is going to visit another clinic famous in Europe. I am glad she chose a right decision. I hope you guys can make it right before its too late. The clinic seems reliable to me.
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 04:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Jenn. This is really nice of you. You could've let this slide. But, you didn't! Staying a neutral in a time of crisis is as bad as being a bad person. They've inflicted pain on a lot of IPs. They are the reason behind Click here to enlarge dreams! They are the reason people aren't that open about opting for assisted conception. But, no more! We can't let them get away with things. It's about time we raise awareness. So, that other potential IPs manage to avoid them. This is great! Keep up the good work.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 07:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you for this post! I had a really bad experience with Adonis. They are quite easily the worst clinic in the world. My only advice to you lovely ladies is that please avoid these clinics! You deserve better. And, it's an experience, that I wish no one has to go through. Stay well away!
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 08:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi! You have chosen the best topic to talk. Thank you for making people aware of such scammers. Such clinics only want money. The emotions and pain of the people do not matter for them. Recently, I have read a bad experience of a couple with Lotus clinic. Plenty of their money and time got wasted. They were badly betrayed by this clinic. We should be really careful about finding a good clinic. STAY SAFE EVERYONE.
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 09:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I totally agree with you. The lotus clinic is famous for this. I emailed them months ago. They never replied to me. I thought they might have missed my email. It could happen to anyone. So I wrote more emails. But can you believe I still haven't received a reply from them? This was really disappointing.
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 09:05 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, thank you for letting us in on this information. It is truly worrisome that the clinic is behaving in this manner. They are supposed to act responsibly. Clinics especially those in the fertility field are supposed to act carefully. However, this isn't the case over here. They are acting so insensitively with the clients. It is true that whoever is planning to visit a clinic should first research about them. While you are researching ask people around you to tell you about their experiences. Even on this forum so many people have shared their experiences go through them. Apart from this also, make sure that you look at the clinic's success rate. This document is provided by the clinic go through it. Good luck to all. Just be very careful. Avoid these scammers. Sending baby dust!
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 09:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear, I hope you are fine. I find your post very helpful for me. I have been searching for a clinic for my colleague. She wants to eliminate her infertility through IVF. As like surrogacy IVF is also getting top of the list. But a few months ago when she insisted me to contact Adonis clinic for her IVF. I did the same. But when I contacted them they first didnít reply to my email for 3 months. After 3 months they called us. They asked us to come to their clinic. I took my colleague there. They were very nice in beginning. Their treatment was highly expensive. My colleague requested them to reduce some charges but they rejected her. Even their staff didnít corporate with us. They said us to pay money first then they will start treatment. As she belongs to the middle family. She stopped her treatment after their rude behaviour. But thank you for showing your concern. I hope other infertile be careful about such a bad clinic.
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 10:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Jenn. I completely agree with you. These clinics are just playing with our emotions. My friend has been scammed by Lotus as well. It wasn't a pleasant experience at all. She is devastated by it. No one should ever go it. They are just hopeless.
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 10:50 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You have done a right thing to share your concern. There are such clinics which are destroying the image of fertility centers. I have had such experience with A****s clinic. I kept emailing them to get the necessary information. Initially, they didn't even bother to respond to me back. After about 2 weeks I got their response and it was quite disheartening. They refuse to share any information at all. They told me that to get information or package details I'll have to visit their clinic. I explained to them that I live in Ireland and can't visit their clinic immediately. They still didn't cooperate and bashed me instead. Their staff is very insulting and ill-mannered. I was literally shattered by their attitude. Thankfully my husband found another clinic in Ukraine. We contacted them and they treated us really well. We have decided to visit them soon to start our surrogacy treatment.
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 11:15 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I agree 100%. Spam clinics do exist. I have faced one such spam a well. Thank God I realized on time. I found a reliable one soon after getting deceived. So I will be traveling to Europe. Will be signing the contract with them.
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 11:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, I hope you are well. I would agree with you. You touched a sensitive topic to discuss. Being helpful to others won't harm us in any way. I myself believe in this. Supporting each other and spreading happiness is a great gesture. Giving people right advice about their issues is so positive. I stand with surrogacy. I appreciate this method. A clinic in Europe is a great option for us. I have heard so many great reviews about that clinic. Real life experiences attracted me the most. I'm glad we have clinics like this one. Stay blessed and keep posting. Much love to you!
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 12:08 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I understand when After such a long wait when you lose the happiness it is a really difficult thing to face. The situation worsened for you many times. I can easily realize that how difficult it must have been for you. It is a really difficult thing for a woman to accept the news. This is not the end of the life. Life has so many great moments. It has some excellent alternatives to waiting.
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 07:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I totally agree with you. Keep two things in your mind before opting for treatment. Firstly, always make sure to visit the right clinic. Many people are upset because of the bad treatment provided by some clinics. People mostly ignore this point. You have to make sure that the clinic is operating at a high success rate. Secondly, make sure to check if the clinic has doctors that are experienced. This is something that really matters. I wish all the best to those dealing with this situation and going for their treatments. Please, guys, choose wisely because it is something that really matters.
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 08:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Indeed it is a bid decision and we should be patient in this matter. i was so impatient so i had to face the worst experience as well. I wanted to start my surrogacy asap so that why i made a mistake. I contacted this clinic L***s. I emailed them to ask for their procedures and policies. I even wasted my time for calling them often. But they didn't bother to respond at all. I wasted my two months and learned a lesson. I am never going to be impatient for such serious matter. they have really disappointed me a lot.
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 09:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey girl, hope you are well. It looks like you didn't have a good experience with this clinic. To be honest I'm not surprised. The internet is full of bad reviews about this clinic. At first, I didn't believe them. But I was wrong. I talked to their previous clients and they shared their experience with me. They weren't treated with respect at all. This was really disappointing. I tried to contact one of these clinics about a year ago. They never even replied to me. I didn't really bother with it. But now I feel lucky. I didn't have to waste money at this clinic. Thank god.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in