A friend - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

A friend

Hello everybody! I need to ask about something. I have a close friend who's confronting an intense time TTC. Her significant other and she have been striving for right around 3 years with no good fortune. They're getting extremely disappointed. Having experienced surrogacy, I rushed to prescribe it, yet she supposes there are different methodologies she should investigate before hopping into this one. What might you all prescribe? They're not so much ready to go for sperm donors. But they're ready to hear it. Do you think in their circumstance, IVF could work? As somebody who ran with surrogacy, I beyond any doubt know how it feels not to have imagined my infant myself. I wish she can. Your suggestions, please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 06:26 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You were right to suggest surrogacy but the circumstances might not be in her favor. If she feels she can try other options before surrogacy let her do it. You can recommend some good clinics and there is an interactive event being held in these days. She will have a better understanding of the process and journey if you convince her to attend it. The final decision would always be hers. If they are ready to investigate help them reach the best clinic and you can also talk about your own experience.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 08:09 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Very much agreed. I'm also try via IVF for my PCOS. Don't even wanna think of other ways. I'm hopeful it will work for me. So, yeah! You're right! I've had my first shot last week in Kiev. So, yeah! That's how it works. Pray for me. Sticky dust for her Click here to enlarge
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 08:19 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well, still, I think it's worth a try. I mean, yeah! I've had my process of surrogacy abroad. Due to which I happen to become a mother. So, yeah! We tried IVF before, but our case was different. Still, I think she should try. I'd also suggest her to look for center abroad in Kiev. Yes, I had my process there. Now, I'm a success story. Well, yes! Still, they really have affordable packages of IVF too. still, better than other centers in States.
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 10:40 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

IVF is a really good option if her doctor recommends it. Do not just sit home and assume things. It's always best to follow professional advice. There are many good clinics that offer successful IVF procedures. If she's confused and needs guidance. Then you can suggest her to visit Biotexcom's event. They will announce their dates. They are going to help people work on infertility problems.
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 03:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello! I hope you are well! It's heartbreaking to read your friend's experience! She should not worry about anything! Things have changed now! Many new techniques have been introduced! Your friend should go for them! IVF is a good process! I hope and pray that her IVF got successful! But its a painful process! In my opinion, surrogacy is best for every infertile couple! It's very easy but a bit costly! My friend went for IVF! Unfortunately, her process got failed! She's now opting for surrogacy! She's going to a well-reputed clinic in Ukraine! All the best!
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 04:15 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Have you guys consulted with the doctor? What does the doctor recommend? I think IVF might not work for her because there are a lot of chances of failure in IVF. But surrogacy is a sure shot. We can give her suggestions but we cannot convince her for surrogacy. Let her do whatever she wants to. I hope everything goes fine for her.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 05:15 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear. hope all goods. After watching your picture spots. I am confused about your issue. Is this during pregnancy? Well, I suggested you go through a proper checkup and resolve the issue as soon as possible. There is some decease which makes sight effect on a baby. But this happens after the birth of the baby. So must care about all these things.
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 06:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. Hope you are doing well. I can understand that infertility is hard. Going through so many procedures also makes you so frustrated. I can only think of how much you take every day just for the bliss of parenthood. I would only tell you to stay strong and keep trying. Sending you baby dust. Hope you succeed.
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 08:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, I am so sorry about your friend. I know that she is going through a lot. Infertility is never easy for a woman. A woman suffers a lot. I think IVF is best if she thinks it is. If she is comfortable with it so she can go for it. I think that its success depends on the clinic she chooses. Well, I hope the best for her.
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 09:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hello. Sorry to hear about your friend's infertility. She must be going through a hard time. Infertility isn't easy to deal with. I think your friend is having a hard time accepting this. This is why she wants to try other methods before considering surrogacy. It is okay you know. First, she should give herself some time to accept it mentally. You should tell her about this clinic that is offering a 100% guarantee that she would leave the clinic with her baby if she applies for surrogacy there. This won't waste her time or money. You can't put a price on a child. But this place is still so affordable. She should check it out. Things will work out for her I'm sure. Hoping for the best. Good luck to her.
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 09:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Jenn. I know this will sound very confusing. But what you need to do is go for an IVF. or maybe a surrogacy. but at a reputable clinic. I recommend Ukrainian clinics to everyone. Mainly because of there professional staff. They are experts are this. I had a friend who got surrogacy from there. They're a happy family now. All their problems are solved. Anyone can do it. Your friend can do it too. Tell her to stay strong. Take care all.
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 09:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thumbs Up

Unfortunately, infertility is everywhere. I also have very close friends and family members who are experiencing this curse. I think it is the time when we should take this as a normal issue. People are getting depressed due to negative talks. Some have incurred a lot of money for the expensive treatments. Please take it as normal and stay positive. Go for the alternative and help the children living in orphanages. Good day!
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 09:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am so sorry about your friend. I know she is in so much pain. it is never easy to face all this. I know it is so hard for her. But maybe there is something good about it. I think she should go for IVF. If she is fine with this treatment so she can choose it. Well, first she should choose the reliable clinic and then she should go for it. I hope it would work.
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 09:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Jenn, hope you are doing well. I appreciate your concern for your friend. Surrogacy is not the only treatment that can be used to fight infertility. There are a lot of other options that can be opted. IVF is a viable option. You should recommend your friend to visit a good infertility clinic. Her medical reports can dictate if she qualifies for IVF. I am saying this because I too wanted to go for IVF. I wanted to carry and deliver my baby myself. But my uterus was so damn damaged by endometriosis that the chances were very shallow. Also, I had a past record of 2 failed IVFs, so the doctor recommended me to go for surrogacy this time. My husband and I agreed as doctors from Ukrainian clinic we are visiting explained all prospect results of IVF and surrogacy. We choose surrogacy on the basis of a higher success chance. We are in fact looking for an SM to start our journey. Your friend should visit a clinic too to find out the most appropriate treatment for her. Good Luck!
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 10:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am enjoying good health. I have read your post. I hope your friend is in good health as she is confronting intense time. You know we can't beat the destiny. Every next step in our life has something new for us. Just we need to be patience in a hard time. Once I was in the same position in which your friend is standing right now. I faced infertility due to fibroids in my uterus. Due to this, I had to remove it. Could you imagine a female without a uterus?. It was the very anxious situation for me at that time. but I seek to benefit from surrogacy. For my surrogacy, I went to the best clinic in Europe. I made great research and concern about this clinic from many individuals before starting treatment. Surrogacy proved positive for me. Now I have a baby boy with the help of surrogacy. I think your friend should also go for surrogacy instead of IVF.Its safe option ahead.
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 10:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there, I felt sorry to know about all this. I hope God gives you and your friend to overcome all this. Fate has decided everything for ourselves. You just have to wait for the right moment. I am an anorexic woman. Doctors have declared me infertile because my body has no ability to give a birth to a baby. I have contacted Adonis clinic. But they are in no mood to reply me. I don't know what has happened. Every day I send an email. But it has been a month since they have not replied to my emails.
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 10:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn323 View Post
Hello everybody! I need to ask about something. I have a close friend who's confronting an intense time TTC. Her significant other and she have been striving for right around 3 years with no good fortune. They're getting extremely disappointed. Having experienced surrogacy, I rushed to prescribe it, yet she supposes there are different methodologies she should investigate before hopping into this one. What might you all prescribe? They're not so much ready to go for sperm donors. But they're ready to hear it. Do you think in their circumstance, IVF could work? As somebody who ran with surrogacy, I beyond any doubt know how it feels not to have imagined my infant myself. I wish she can. Your suggestions, please.
Hello Jenn, How is your friend now? There are many alternatives available. My cousin was infertile too. She didn't want to go for surrogacy. We recommended her a clinic in Ukraine. They suggested her IVF. She was successful in the first attempt. Now she is pregnant. So your friend can aslo opt for IVF. Good wishes to her
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 10:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear, I hope your friend gets power. I really felt sad for her. I hope she gets hope. Surrogacy will help her. But make sure you watch out a good clinic. I am in a process of contacting at Adonis clinic. They are not replying to me. I am getting extremely disappointed. I don't know why they are behaving like this. This is not done by responsible clinics.
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 11:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, there. I think surrogacy is the better option. It's pretty much a solution to all problems. You should tell her to go for it. I think it could work. Good luck to her! I'll be waiting for an update!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in