surrogacy or adoption - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

surrogacy or adoption

Hello folks! Wishing you're all doing great. There are numerous individuals who're befuddled amongst surrogacy and adoption. I'd state you ought to go for surrogacy if even the smallest piece of you feels uncertain about bringing up a youngster who's not yours hereditarily. It'll be the better choice. Good fortunes! Do share your accounts or concerns!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 08:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am happy you are asking for advice. Well, I think that I am not in favour of adoption. I seriously don't know about this treatment but I have heard about it from the people. Well, I have seen many couples who have a baby through the process. They are living a happy life. So I am happy that people find it useful. Adoption is something else. The baby does not belong to you. I think these treatments work for a person. You can have your own baby. I am happy that you are thinking of both sides. In adoption, you have to take someone else baby with yourself. In this treatment, the baby is your genetic baby. I hope that you will be a mother soon. my best wishes are with you.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 09:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I hope you are doing good. Well if you ask so I would say that I am not in favour of adoption. It is really a long process. It would take more than years to attain the custody of a child. Secondly, sometimes it is not easy to bring up someone else baby. There must be someday that you will realize that the child belongs to someone else. While in another process, you will have a genetic baby. But make sure you choose the right clinic so you will be successful in it. Secondly, I think it is best because there is nothing to do with custody. there is a simple contract between the surrogate and IPs. I have seen many people even in my family having babies through surrogacy. So I think it is the best. It is good to go for it and have your own baby. I hope it would help you. My best wishes are with you.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 11:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

How is this even a question? Surrogacy, obviously! Wouldn't you rather have your own child? Why adopt someone else's? I think it's a great idea to go for surrogacy. I'm a bit biased about it, as I think it's the perfect procedure. But, I really can't think why anyone would choose adoption!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 11:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there! I think this is a tough choice. Adoption is actually really time-saving. But, I'd advise you to go for surrogacy. Probably because I went for it. And, I thought it was the best decision I ever made. So, good luck!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 11:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thanks for your post! Yes, you are absolutely right. These processes like surrogacy are amazing. I have seen many people happy having fruitful results of these processes. They are better than adoption. Well, I have seen many success stories of the processes. But it is totally depended on the clinic you choose. Always look for the background of the clinic you choose. there are many great clinics in Europe that are giving productive results.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 11:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wow, i am so happy for you. It is great to see that you are so positive about this, and that you will have your baby soon. Surrogacy is indeed a really good option for infertile couples. It is not harmful, and has more success rates. There are clinics which can help her out. These clinics take their work very seriously, rather than waste your time. I would advise you to contact them, and talk o them about her situation,
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 11:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, hope everything is going well. I am not in this favour. It might be a lengthy process. Taking custody takes time. There are situations when you realize its not your child. In another process, you will have a genetic baby. But make sure you choose the right clinic. So it will prove successful. I think this is the best. It has nothing to do like custody. I have seen many mothers have their baby through surrogacy. I think it is the best go for it. I will help you my best wishes are with you. Take a right decision at the time. It will work best for you.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 11:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I hope you are well. Surrogacy proved to be an amazing process for me as well. One of the reasons for that was visiting the right clinic. I can never emphasis less on this. I think it is really important that you research correctly about the clinic. The clinic should treat you well as well. So it was because of the experience and the success of the process that I think everything great. Good luck to all who are planning to visit them. I hope the process goes well.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-25-2018, 01:09 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I personally think it depends on person to person. When I was searching about them I realized there were certain misconceptions regarding both the procedures. I discovered that if you opt for traditional surrogacy it will cost you must the same as surrogacy. Also, both the procedures are almost equally lengthy. Adoption takes time with the paperwork, whereas in the case of surrogacy there is pregnancy wait involved. Other than that the major difference I saw was that through surrogacy you are able to have a biological child and that is not in the case in adoption. If you are confused between just choose the one that you think suits you the most. Best of luck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in