Update - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-28-2018, 07:01 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Update

Hey, I hope you all are doing well. It has been a long time since I posted an update. I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and hormonal imbalance. I was told by the doctors that the chances of conceiving naturally were almost none. I was also told that IVF and IUI might also not work. I was also told that if they do work the chances of MC were very high. So it was very heartbreaking to hear that. I honestly, had no idea what to do. My DH is very supportive and he searched and got in contact with this doctor who had a very success rate. He emailed the clinic and they invited us to the first free meeting. We chose a standard package from the packages they offered and visited them. The doctor was very nice she carefully read through my case. She told us that we should consider IVF with DE or even surrogacy. She told me that I shouldn't be discouraged there is still a high chance that I can conceive. So we are now back home we have been told to think about it and the make the payment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2018, 01:03 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, honey. This is good news. I'm glad you've found the solution. This news makes me so happy, honestly. It's great to see someone overcoming infertility. Infertility is such a big curse. It reminds me of my situation. I was lost, too. It was a nightmarish situation. There was no hope, no light at the end of the tunnel. I did not know what to do. But, I never lost faith. And, it paid off, for me. I underwent a successful surrogacy procedure. It was the best decision of my life.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-02-2018, 10:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, there! You guys are doing the right thing. Good luck to both of you on this journey! I really hope it goes smoothly. Surrogacy is definitely the way forward. My prayers are with you. Lots of love. x
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-02-2018, 11:53 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, there! How are you holding up? I know it can be so hard! Don't lose hope, please. Surrogacy is a fantastic procedure. Good luck to you. I hope things work out for you. You deserve nothing but happiness.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you so much for all the wonderful replies. I think you need to be encouraged in order to move forward. I am really glad that I decided to get in contact with the clinic. They have not only built an excellent communication channel but have been very efficient. I have visited many other clinics as well but I haven't seen anyone this professional. I hope my process goes well. So far everything is going in a very systematic manner and I am really happy with how things are working out. Hoping the same for the future.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

If there is a high chance of MC then don't go for IUI or IVF at all. It is very risky. There's nothing worse than a MC. Take all your time to think about this. There is no rush. You should be a 100% sure about your decision when you apply for it. Do as much research as possible. I myself had my kid through surrogacy a year ago. I'm here if you have any questions in your mind.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-11-2018, 10:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Monika. How are you doing? I'm sorry to hear about your difficulty, so far. It can be really difficult TTC with that kind of a situation. I'm surprised IUI didn't work out. I think it made more sense than IVF, in your case. However, I think you should consult a professional. It's the best idea to go for it. I can suggest you a place for it. I think you should go for IVF, by the way. It seems like your best shot. I'm a little biased about IVF. Good luck to you. Whatever you go for, I hope things work out. Baby dust for you.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-11-2018, 11:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Good luck to you, Monika. IVF seems like the best chance for you, now. I hope things work out for you! It has been a difficult struggle, I'm sure. It's great to see you haven't lost hope. You're really brave and my prayers are with you. You can do this!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-16-2018, 07:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Are you considering it? I think you guys really should. It seems like a no-brainer to me. These things can take time. Specifically, IVF doesn't really work in the initial cycles for everyone. Gotta be patient, TTC can be really hard! Good luck to you. I hope the next one works!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in