success stories - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2018, 09:36 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

success stories

Hey guys. How are you all doing? For those who don't know me, I'm going to give a little introduction here. I'm a 40 years old mom. I was diagnosed with infertility 5 years ago. I have a son now. I had him through surrogacy. He is a year old now. As we all know that there are some people on this forum who are really struggling with TTC. Some are even dealing with bigger issues like infertility. I'm someone who has been through all this too. So I want to help such people and motivate them in their journey. Let's all join together here and do that. Those who went through the same situations and can relate to us are advised to share how they coped with it. Success stories are welcomed here too. Can't wait to read your comments!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2018, 11:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Kylie, I am so happy for you. I am glad you were able to fight through infertility. Surrogacy has helped many infertile couples in this manner. I myself have opted for the process. So far things are going really good. The clinic we decided to go for is situated abroad. They handled everything very professionally. The main reason to go for them was that they were operating legally and were following rules very strictly. Secondly, I really liked how the clinic was always prioritizing the clients. For me, that meant a lot! Surrogacy is a lengthy process and you want your experience to go well. I am glad that is happening. Their communication skills and the level is also amazing. The clinic makes sure that they reply to my query within a few hours. I really like how everything is being managed.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Monika. Thank you for reading my post and replying to it. Thanks for sharing your update here with us too. Everything looks great so far. I hope the rest of your surrogacy journey goes fine too. Let us know more about your clinic though. It would help people out who are looking for good clinics. Good luck.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 08:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

That's nice to hear, Kylie. This is a brilliant initiative. I've actually managed to conceive just recently, through IVF. It was a good experience. We weren't expecting it to happen in the first cycle, but it just did! We're really happy. I hope things run all fine from here.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 02:22 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Amazing story, honey. I'd like to share my own. I had a tough time trying to conceive. I suffer from PCOS. And, like most women, I took too long before deciding to go for assisted conception. Definitely one of the better decisions that I've made in life. I can totally understand your feelings behind this post. Good thinking, Kylie!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 09:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

My success story is (hopefully) a work in progress! We are about to undergo the IVF procedure. It has been a long journey. We've had three failed IUI cycles. And, now we are trying our luck with IVF. The clinic, I'm undergoing the procedure at, has been really helpful, and the doctors have given me a lot of hope. So fingers crossed, I'll have good news, soon!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 09:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is a really nice idea. I loved reading these stories. It gives me a lot of hope for my own process. I'll be undergoing IVF, soon. Exciting times, but I'm really nervous! This thread was really supportive, though. It's nice to be able to share your feelings with other people who are going through exactly the same thing!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in