Low calorie dog food - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Forum Lobby Off topic discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-06-2019, 10:42 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Low calorie dog food

Hello, all! I just recently noticed, it seems like our dog is a tad overweight. I'm curious if any of you have the same experience and had to switch your dog to a low calorie diet? Do you have any suggestions like do we resort to cooking/making his food or perhaps dog food suggestions? Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 11:23 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I found a home-cooked stew recipe for dogs on Instagram before. The ingredients are just veggies. I think home-cooked and organic meals are better than dog food because they can be too processed.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-16-2019, 02:52 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thanks for the reply! Since posting this, I looked around online if I can see low calorie food options for our dog and found some here. They listed some homemade food and there's a stew recipe like you mentioned, lol. We were thinking of doing that crockpot recipe too.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-28-2021, 07:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I just bought a dog and needed this info. Thanks a lot.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-29-2021, 05:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Having a dog and taking care of him is not so easy and you always have to take care of every aspect of his life because the future of the pet depends entirely on the choices you make. That's why I always strive to buy the best for my dog and I will always do this because it is very important to me to see him fulfilled and happy each day, knowing that I am the reason he is happy. Last week I ordered dog dental water additives because the vet said that it is very useful and that his health will be much better. I hope it really helps.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-09-2021, 04:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosaex View Post
Having a dog and taking care of him is not so easy and you always have to take care of every aspect of his life because the future of the pet depends entirely on the choices you make. That's why I always strive to buy the best for my dog and I will always do this because it is very important to me to see him fulfilled and happy each day, knowing that I am the reason he is happy. Last week I ordered dog dental water additives because the vet said that it is very useful and that his health will be much better. I hope it really helps.
Where can I find some more feedback?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in