hi - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Grief support Support forum for those dealing with grief due to the loss of a loved one or those dealing with pregnancy loss.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-25-2004, 05:47 PM
mollypop
Ambulance Chaser

hi

no flames please. Let me tell my side and explain a few things first.
First off, I wanted to say that I am truly sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable.
I really did need the private grief support forum, because I felt safe posting about it.

The reason I was let in early, is because I had pm'd Kat right after losing my babies and needed some support.

I am not a freak, I am not a troll, and I certainly don't get a kick out of reading about other people's tragedies.
I wasn't trolling for anyone, nor was I C&P'ing.

I am sorry for hurting people by asking to be in here.
I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable.
You have to realize as well, I ws very hurt by all of this too.
My needs are/were legitimate, but I have been shunned and looked down on, gossiped about, flamed, etc... because of other people's stupidity (people like complicated, and LadyinPink).
As if feeling like shit about losing my babies wasn't bad enough, I was treated like shit before people even asked me any questions and actually gave me a chance to answer and explain.

I have lost "friends" because of this.
I don't get out of my house much, mostly due to really bad depression now.
I stay in touch with people online. As pathetic as that sounds, those are my friends and how I socialize.

I didn't read much about me on the ME when all of this went down. I just couldn't handle it.

To know that my problems are in fact real, and then to have people make it out to be some horrible thing like I am a troll just trying to get the "scoop" on people to entertain others.
I see where you were coming from, I just wish I had had a chance to explain in a civilized manner.
I tried, but noone would listen. Every response to a question I answered was some rude jackass remark and it is very hard to explain things when they turn ugly like that.

This post is mainly to say that I am sorry for making you all uncomfortable and scared to post things.
I truly am sincere and my problems are very real.
If people would take the time to get to know me, or ask me straight out in an adult manner, you would come to see the person that I am.

I am a good person, and wouldn't even dream of doing the things I was accused of.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-25-2004, 05:49 PM
mollypop
Ambulance Chaser

oh, I forgot to address why I was wanting in so many the PF's.
A couple reasons, I need the info in alot of them, the health and abuse and grief ones. The other ones, I guess I just got carried away trying to fit in. I am sorry.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in