My dog is dying, I need a hug - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Grief support Support forum for those dealing with grief due to the loss of a loved one or those dealing with pregnancy loss.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 10:08 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

My dog is dying, I need a hug

My dog Simon, who just turned 5 on June 13, is dying. He is a pug and my first baby. I have to go in an hour and have him put to sleep. This hurts so bad, I hate this. He had a bad seisure last night, and it caused brain damage. He can't walk, and his head just bobs up and down. God I love him so much this isn't fair. I tought him to say Momma for a treat. I am going to miss him, he is my best buddy. I am going to sit with him until he is gone, I do not want him to die alone.

I LOVE YOU SIMON!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 12:57 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via AIM to Mezzaluna Send a message via Yahoo to Mezzaluna
I'm so sorry to hear this! I'm sure he's going to a good place now. It sounds liek you had a wonderful relationship with him. I know someone whose dog is having a lot of sezures. It's so hard to hear about it and I'm sure it's scary to see. he's feeling better now and just know that what you did was the best thing for him. You werea good mommie to him!

HUGS!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 08:00 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you!
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 01:41 PM
Wxcat
Ambulance Chaser

Sorry to hear about your canine baby!! We had to put our dog, Shadow, down about a year ago, and we still have yet to recover. Hubby still won't get a dog!! It's actually one of the few times I've seen him cry!

Shadow was also a young dog (almost 4) so for him to be put to sleep was nearly unbearable.

I hope you are doing ok...your pug is doing great now ( I think I read once that doggie heaven is squirrel hell!! Click here to enlarge ).
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 05:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello everyone,
I can't imagine what you are going through! Dogs are the best and the most wonderful creations in the world. I can't imagine someone losing them! I hope you get over your dog, soon. I know it is better said than done, but again they have only given us love and nothing else. We have a ton of memories to cherish them for ever. I would suggest you to adopt another dog soon. Dogs can fill the hollowest of the places in our souls. Love them and spread love everywhere in the world. If i were you, i would have gotten a memorial tattoo of his name scribbled on the back of my neck. I would alwasy want to rmember him. Makesure the world never forgets him. Keep posting his throwback pictures on your social media. Hugs to you.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-13-2017, 11:24 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello
Sorry to hear that your pet dog is dying. I know your dog is like your family member and I know when someone dies how it feels. I also had a rabbit and last year he died. Now, I miss him a lot but, we cannot do anything when someone dies. I pray to God daily wherever he is now, he would stay blessed. When he was alive, I was very happy and he used to play with me with a ball. I was very attached to him. Now, I have a dog and he is very small now. My dog is really helping me to solve my loneliness problem. But, I miss my rabbit too. I donít want my dog to die ever because I love him a lot. My dog eats everything that we eat. But, he likes milk more than anything else. I sometimes feed him dog biscuits and sometimes dog food. I am a pure vegetarian, I donít feed him eggs. I was told that dog like eggs. But, I canít feed him that. I hope you will find another pet and hope you will forget your dog soon.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 03:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Sorry to hear about your canine baby!! We had to put our dog, Shadow, down about a year ago, and we still have yet to recover. Hubby still won't get a dog!! It's actually one of the few times I've seen him cry. Shadow was also a young dog (almost 4) so for him to be put to sleep was nearly unbearable.I hope you are doing ok. Dogs can fill the hollowest of the places in our souls. Love them and spread love everywhere in the world.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 08:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, lad! so sad to learn about it. Well, he's going to the far better place. It sounds like you were connected by heart it. I know someone whose dog is having a lot of seizures. It would be very hard to stay away. You did best for it. You were a good mommy to him!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 12:02 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Aww my dear, Don't be upset. He is in heavens now😍 Last year my cat also died due to accident. I can feel what you are going through. Hugs and kisses
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2018, 11:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am extremely very sorry. It's very rough time. You seem so attached to it. I feel very sorry for you. You are in a such a situation that you can't do anything. Wherever he is going it will be the best place. I hope you will get better soon.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in