Two questions - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Grief support Support forum for those dealing with grief due to the loss of a loved one or those dealing with pregnancy loss.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 04:10 PM
Nerdy Girl
Ambulance Chaser

Two questions

Is this a private forum?

And, can anyone tell me if they know of any national greif support groups that are non-profit? I just lost someone very important to me through suicide and cannot afford therapy b/c DH was laid-off. I really need to go to a support group of some kind. I am not sure how to find one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 06:45 PM
Babyface
Ambulance Chaser

Check out this page. It seems that there are a lot of helpful websites. There is also a link for a 'Suicide Survivors Group' in CA. I don't know where you live. Even if you are not near that group, maybe they can lead you in the right direction.

http://www.icfs.org/bluebook/si000006.htm

I'm so sorry for your loss. Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 06:47 PM
Babyface
Ambulance Chaser

I wanted to add that if you go to www.google.com and use the search terms: grief group suicide, you will come up with a list of things that might be of help to you.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 10:11 PM
Nerdy Girl
Ambulance Chaser

Thanks

I will try that. I am just nervous about some weird cult group coming up. I will try it though.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-22-2003, 02:47 PM
snipsnips?
Ambulance Chaser

I have lost my very est friend she ws only 28 due to sudden asthma attack...I have not been the same since and it is hard knowing it going to be a long, long time till i see her again. She was an angel everyone loved her , she was smart as a wip and more loving then anyone i had ever met. I was blessed to know her the time i did, know this but its hard that she not part of my life anymore and i feel its hard to grow close to people anymore ...i really dont know why it just isClick here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in