trying to concieve - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Grief support Support forum for those dealing with grief due to the loss of a loved one or those dealing with pregnancy loss.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 71 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 07:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by winget View Post
Hey there, I hope all of you are doing well. I want to tell about my mental illness so that I can compensate with my feelings that are very very painful for me. My parents developed my brain with negativity who adopted me. These all negative behaviours directed towards the external environment, such as acting out, breaking the rules and fighting with my classmates. This was all about the worst behaviour of my parents. Then I strted to take pills to fight with my depression that made me infertile. After getting married I am living in Europe and decided to go for surrogacy . I heared about Lotus Clinic and I contacted to them very excitedly because I faced all such things in my life. But I was shocked because I cantacted to them almost 5 weeks but they didínt give good sound and response. Then I thought that they are not the right people to reach out. They are just like the walls because when I decided to go for surrogacy then I was very excited and want quick response but they just wasted my time.
Hi, How are you? I hope you are fine. I am very sad to know about your infertility. You had faced a lot. you are in the right direction. you have to move on. Due to these clinics don't lose hope. There are many other authentic clinics. Ukraine is best for surrogacy. Bio TexCom is the best clinic. Do contact. Your problem will be solved. Surrogacy has proved to be a blessing. You will be blessed. Stay strong. everything will be fine. Good luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 71 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 08:47 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh dear!! I'm very sorry to hear about you. You've had a terrible childhood. Something no one should go through. Coping with infertility isn't easy. And with people like Lotus? They are just making it worse. No response at all? What even are they doing? Why don't you give other clinics a try? I had my surrogacy at this other clinic in Europe. They're also coming to the UK this August. You can have a first-hand consultation with them there. Hope that helps you out. Much love to you!
post #23 of 71 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 11:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Sorry for the experience you had! Ignore it! Keep trying! Try other centers. I've also not heard any of the good responses about this mention centers, some complaint poor csr some say unprofessional behavior or stuff. Just ignore it! Don't get depressed or somthing! Stay strong now! You can do it!
post #24 of 71 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 12:26 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, honey. I'm so sorry you had to go through all this. You don't deserve this. I hope you've recovered, now. Good luck to you. My prayers are with you. I hope you find a good clinic, ASAP.
post #25 of 71 (permalink) Old 07-13-2018, 07:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Winget, I hope you will be feeling well today. I am so sorry to hear about this tragedy. This is indeed heartbreaking. Infertility is indeed a curse and it becomes more awful when you get to such irresponsible clinics. Its good to wait for good. I had my surrogacy done by BioTexCom. You should give them a try. I have heard they are coming into my city! I live in London. I hear they're coming around the middle of August. Anyway. If you know me you know how much I support these procedures! Surrogacy is best option for anyone facing infertility. I really think you should give it a try. It's already helped a lot of infertile to have a baby. For those living nearby and in need, do check it out. It'll be a great help. Also, you might end up making the best decision of your life! Everyone deserves to have their little one. Wishing you all the best!
post #26 of 71 (permalink) Old 07-15-2018, 10:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I had a miscarriage. Miscarriages are the worst. You feel so elated when you get pregnant. With an MC all that happiness goes down the drain. I hope you have better luck this time around. I too had an MC. The reason was too much physical stress. I work out often. The doctors told me it was okay to exercise lightly. I suppose her definition of light exercise differed from mine. One day I experienced severe pains. I rushed to the OB. I had to be induced early. The baby wasnít ready to join us yet. The little angel passed away.
post #27 of 71 (permalink) Old 07-15-2018, 11:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I had a miscarriage. Miscarriages are the worst. You feel so elated when you get pregnant. With an MC all that happiness goes down the drain. I hope you have better luck this time around. I too had an MC. The reason was too much physical stress. I work out often. The doctors told me it was okay to exercise lightly. I suppose her definition of light exercise differed from mine. One day I experienced severe pains. I rushed to the OB. I had to be induced early. The baby wasnít ready to join us yet. The little angel passed away.
post #28 of 71 (permalink) Old 07-15-2018, 11:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there ! I also went for surrogacy from Biotexocom clinic. One great thing about Biotexcom is its safety procedures. Moreover, all the doctors were so kind and helpful. I was much relieved after seeing the complete documentation. I am so satisfied by I was infertility woman I had no luck then my friend suggest me to go to biotexcom .They was giving several packages for the whole process. I can't explain the feeling I real feel at that time but know I am so happy because know I have my son I also want to suggest you to go biotexcom it's a great clinic
post #29 of 71 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 09:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear! I am sorry to hear about your situation. How are you doing now? I wish you had not gone through this. I can understand how hard it would be for you. This could have happened to anyone. You are not alone here there are many ladies out there who are going through this issue of infertility. Don't lose hope because these issues are now curable. A friend of mine is also going through the same issue. She told me about BIOTEXCOM clinic which is in Europe. They have great facilities for ladies going through such issues. I recommend you this one, visit them at least for once. They are really very cooperative and their procedures are very very effective. I hope they would be able to resolve your issues. I wish your sufferings to come to an end soon. Good luck.
post #30 of 71 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 05:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh dear
!I am so sorry to hear this dear. I can understand how hard it could be for you. I have been through same. This infertility is a curse. I am TTC for past 8 years but got no success. My husband suggested that we should adopt.I am not ready for it. I was adopted and my parents still longed to have a biological kid. I want to have a biological child of my husband and my own oocytes. I have recently heard that Biotexcom a very famous clinic of Ukraine is doing a two day drill on 18 and 19 august in London UK. That really elevated my hopes as clinic has such rich history of success.So I registered myself immediately as there were limited seats. I dont want to miss this amazing opportunity where they will discuss all treatment plans. They will also give a chance to sign contract for treatment. They are bringing Anastasia who is head of their English Department so that she can communicate without any hurdle. I am so excited to attend this event.
post #31 of 71 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 06:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Uh-oh Winget. It is sad to hear about this. I dont understand why these clinics play with the emotions of the people in such a way. They try to take benefit of the people at their weakest which is simply cruel. I have heard so many stories about them, all in negative sense that i wonder if they are still in business. These clinics should be banned outright. There are many good clinics out there and that too in Ukraine. I have heard of biotexcom clinic which has a very high success rate. They are very well reputed and i would suggest you to try them out. Apparently they have a two day event next month on 18th and 19th of august, in London. It would be convenient to save a trip to Ukraine if you get yourself registered and meet them there. they will have their English head with them, so it will be easy to communicate and get all the info you desire. I think they are even offering to sign the contract at the spot which is too good to miss. Best of luck.
post #32 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-04-2018, 01:25 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

aww winget!!! that's so much incredible. i can't imagine the severe condition. but you are in miserable condition. hugs for you. don't cry baby on this condition. i am with you. hope so everything will be fine one day. I am going to attend a London conference. if you want to go with me then most welcome. i am sure it will benefit to you. its on 18 19 of August. let me know if you are free. you can contact them at their email address to inform them about your condition. the mailing address is [email protected].
post #33 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-04-2018, 04:15 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey everyone! I am a new member here! Love reading all your stories! I was an infertile as well! I got married 5 years ago! Had faced 3 miscarriages during this time! I am here to share my experience with a wonderful clinic in Ukraine! This is such a nice clinic I could wish for! My husband is a doctor! He knew one of the doctors in this clinic! He suggested me to meet their team! They suggested us surrogacy! Off course this decision was not easy for us immediately! Well with the discussion we took this decision! It turned out really amazing! This clinic had done a wonderful job! I am a mother of a sweet baby girl now. Who is only with me because of this clinic! Yes, surrogacy helps infertile without any doubt!
post #34 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-04-2018, 05:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! Hope you all are doing well! I am a regular reader of this forum. I have mostly read here about good experiences of everyone! But unfortunately, I am posting here my bad experience of this clinic Lotus. I was infertile! I and my husband decided to go for Surrogacy! We were told by someone about this clinic! We went there! They asked us to register first without meeting any doctor and without any assurance! My DH said to them that first, we should meet some proper doctor. We will get consultation then we will be registered ourselves! They replied No sir it's our policy and we cannot go against it otherwise you may leave! We both left the clinic with so much disappointment! Every one of you please be aware of such clinics! They are just running their clinic to making money!
post #35 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-04-2018, 10:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Sorry to hear about your losses. It is difficult to overcome the pain. You suffered too much because of miscarriages. We are in the same boat. I also had two miscarriages in the past. The doctor told me about my infertility. I was in depression. It was hard for me. Great to know your thoughts about surrogacy. You are correct. This procedure is making much efforts to light the life of an infertile person. May you find your happiness soon. Though I have no idea over clinics. But I am sure you are right about this Lotus clinic. They are pathetic. And would surely look into this too when I would begin my procedure. Hope to find much positivity soon as this is appearing on this forum.
post #36 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey winget, hope you are doing good. Well reading your story made me feel like I am reading my own story. I am also an adopted child. Though my parents loved me very much. They still had that regret that I am not biologically related to them. That is why when my DH suggested that we should adopt I disagreed. Because I have developed this thing in me that I want to have a biological heir now. I convinced my DH for surrogacy. We are very worried as we have been TTC for last 10 years. No treatment worked for us. We have been looking for a reliable clinic. A friend recommended us this L***s clinic. But it didnt proved to be reliable in any way. They even dont bother to reply my emails for weeks. So I am searching for a better alternative now.
post #37 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-05-2018, 03:31 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Winget, hope you are doing well. Your post made me so emotional. It is so unfortunate that you have been through all this. I am so sorry dear. Please donít be worried. No matter what has happened in past keep looking for a better clinic. I myself have faced alot. I have faced 2 failed IVF attempts. My husband divorced me afterwards. Now I am remarried and to make this marriage work I want to have a child asap. Thanksfully after research and recommendation from a friend I have registered myself for an event in London UK. A Ukrainian clinic named Biotexcom is coming to visit London for two days on 18 and 19 august. They will share all available treatments and will give a option to sign contract if particapants' want. Their head of English Department is also coming to ensure there is no language barrier. I am so excited to attend this event.
post #38 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 07:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"Hello dear, I hope you are doing fine. Sorry to hear about your infertility. It is really a devastating situation. You have to be strong. Do not lose hope and try again. The one who keeps trying always get success. I also felt bad about what that clinic did to you. It is a sick clinic. Well, dear, not all the clinic are fake and rude. I know about a good clinic in Europe. It is named aa Biotexcom. It is an amazing clinic. I am speaking this on my own experience. I have also faced infertility. I took my surrogacy there and got success in having my child. I would also suggest you this clinic. Their team is coming to London this month. They are going to organize a grand event. It is going to help for infertile. They will answer all your questions. They will guide you well. I would suggest you to grab this chance. It can convert your depression into happiness. I wish you all the luck dear.
"
post #39 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 08:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"Hello dear, I hope you are doing fine. Sorry to hear about your infertility. It is really a devastating situation. You have to be strong. Do not lose hope and try again. The one who keeps trying always get success. I also felt bad about what that clinic did to you. It is a sick clinic. Well, dear, not all the clinic are fake and rude. I know about a good clinic in Europe. It is named aa Biotexcom. It is an amazing clinic. I am speaking this on my own experience. I have also faced infertility. I took my surrogacy there and got success in having my child. I would also suggest you this clinic. Their team is coming to London this month. They are going to organize a grand event. It is going to help for infertile. They will answer all your questions. They will guide you well. I would suggest you to grab this chance. It can convert your depression into happiness. I wish you all the luck dear.
"
post #40 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 09:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I hope you will be doing well. Good and bad experiences are part of life but you need to stay strong to deal with a bad one. I felt sad about your situation from which you have been suffering since from childhood. My sister had gone through the same situation from which you are going now. My sister in infertile. she canít conceive her own child. But she stayed string and opted for surrogacy as in this world of development there is nothing possible. Now she has a baby girl. But you need to stay positive and strong too. You should go to a therapist and need some mediate exercises. Just let the past behind its nothing than a mental illness. just focus on your present which is in your hand. I felt weird about clinic attitude how can be clinic is so unprofessional. These type of clinic are scammer and fraud. There are many other clinics available. I hope you will find better than this one. Just keep trying and stay positive. Best of luck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in