trying to concieve - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Grief support Support forum for those dealing with grief due to the loss of a loved one or those dealing with pregnancy loss.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Woah. I'm so sorry for your pain. That must've been hard. I can't believe people can be so insensitive. But you shouldn't take it too hard. Find some other clinic. I'm sure Europe has the best ones. Ukraine's got great clinics. I've heard a great deal about them. If you are TTC, then consult a doctor. I recommend IVF or surrogacy as last resorts. Take care of your health. Don't let people put you down. You can do it. Take care.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 11:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I can understand what you are going through. I wish you all the luck in the world. it seems like the end of the world but it is not. You still have the option of surrogacy. my neighbor was declared infertile. this was 10 years ago. she had her twins through surrogacy. she is 45 now. she and her baby are very healthy. she got her treatment done from BioTexCom. they are an amazing clinic. they are situated in Ukraine. But you can receive your reports via email. the best part is that they are coming to london. They will be there on the 18th and 19th of August. I am planning to attend before i fly to Ukraine to get my treatment. Hope to see many of you there. Here is to a new start!
post #43 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 11:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

there is hope

my neighbor was declared infertile. this was 10 years ago. she had her twins through surrogacy. she is 45 now. she and her baby are very healthy. she got her treatment done from BioTexCom. they are an amazing clinic. they are situated in Ukraine. But you can receive your reports via email. the best part is that they are coming to london. They will be there on the 18th and 19th of August. I am planning to attend before i fly to Ukraine to get my treatment. Hope to see many of you there. Here is to a new start!
post #44 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-07-2018, 10:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am infertile. I was looking up for clinics to opt for surrogacy. We moved to Europe to find our dream come true. Then we moved to Ukraine as we heard there are many good clinics regarding surrogacy in Ukraine. You cannot explain your situation to everyone and get mad at them for not understanding. They will never understand. They haven't been at your place. So it is you who has to make your peace with it. Once you do, things will get a lot easier. You should also do something about your infertility. You can always have a child through surrogacy if other methods don't work.
post #45 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-07-2018, 11:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well, Darling! Donít be depressed it! Itís just how life is. I just want you to be strong. Iím suffering from the same issue, I have this endometriosis. Iím trying to go through a surrogacy process in Ukraine later next year. Nothing can be more beautiful for a mother than to have her child in her arms for the very first time. She cannot control her tears at that moment while those tears being of happiness but not of grief. Give your body a chance to heal. After difficult childbirth it takes time to be all normal again. Donít worry, it will be ok and great .
post #46 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 04:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hope you are good. You are very strong woman. I am proud of you. I saw so many women those lose hope. You are a role model for them. I was also a infertile. but i am less stronger then you. I also faces miscarriages. my Hope was going to end. And my uncle advised me to get IVF. I am very conscious to my problem. But you are a strong women. I am very happy you should decide what you want. i Pray you got what you want. But I want to tell you. I got my treatment from in ukraine. Because their staff is very good. They are very punctual. Next week I have third meeting with this staff of ukraine clinic.god bless you. good luck for future.
post #47 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 05:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello. How are you feeling now? I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. It is so sad to know that you had to experience this. People already waste so much time in TTC. This gets frustrating. o one deserves this. You are not alone here. They fooled so many other people as well. First of all, they won't reply to you. I myself emailed them so many times. I wanted to get in touch with them. But they never replied to me or anyone else that tried. It was weird. It wasted my time too.
post #48 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 06:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, how are you? I hope you are doing well. I have read your post carefully. I wish you all the best for the future. I am certain that one way or another you will achieve what you truly desire. Motherhood is a beautiful journey. I am sure you will get to experience it in its true essence. I have had three miscarriages in the past. I was really young when I had the first one. After that I had two more in my mid twenties. It is safe to say that I am not infertile. But the sad part is, I canít keep the baby safe. So my doctor suggested me not to conceive again. Right now, I have been given the option of surrogacy. I have had an appointment at a very promising clinic. Wish me luck!
post #49 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 06:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! Infertility can be such an emotional ride. I donít wish it upon anyone. It comes with so much disappointment and sadness. It can surely get really hard and challenging. But the good thing is we have progressed so much. These days it isnít a big problem either. Many people have it and many people seek good treatments and make it through. I hope every woman gets to become a mother soon. I am also going to be a momma soon. So excited to welcome our baby. Our baby is due in October. She is being carried by a surrogate mother at a very safe and verified clinic. Send me your prayers. I am sure you will succeed.
post #50 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 08:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Dear, I felt sorry for what happened. But this should be taken seriously. I mean the same happened to me too. I had been facing infertility for more than 5 years. It was not enough. But the fate has decided more for me. My husband's friend told us about the Lotus clinic. We contacted the clinic like at least thrice a day. We used to send them emails. After 7 months we got a reply from out there. And they had only apologized for the poor communication system. I mean we had been waiting for the treatment call. But what we got was too much opposition. A strict action should be taken against them. This can't be just left over. I hope no one gets fool by them.
post #51 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, everyone, I hope that you all will be fine. I have been facing infertility for a long time. It wasn't easy for me to trust any clinic. At least I tried to make my trust in them. But they only wasted my time. My sister told me about the clinic. I wrote to them. I expected that I would get a positive response. But they broke my hope into pieces. They didn't reply to my emails. I had sent them my medical history too. But till 8 months I didn't get a single reply. I am in a great problem. I can't seek help. Please tell me what to do in this situation. Your suggestions really mean a lot to me
post #52 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there! Hope you are in a good state of health. I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. This is an extremely sad situation for you and your family. I am sure it must have been an extremely difficult condition for you. Please accept our heartfelt sympathies on the loss of your loved one. You are very strong that you are looking for alternatives. Becoming a mother is no more impossible now. IVF and surrogacy are providing many facilities. My cousin had her surrogacy from a clinic in biotexcom. They treated her with great care and respect. At first, she was very nervous but the staff is so encouraging. Good news is that they are going to conduct an event in London very soon. Hope you'll get your solution from there. Good luck.
post #53 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 10:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello dear. Hope you are fine and great. That's very upsetting and disturbing. Infertility is just not the simple thing to live with. we feel so neglected among others. there's just emptiness left for us. Because of the reality that we can't reproduce. it feels like so inferior to live an incomplete life. but that's just not an end. I came to know about surrogacy. And it changed my life. with the famous clinic in Europe. They mad my surrogacy so outstanding in presenting all the great co-operation. I would gladly suggest that to all my loved ones. May you all have a glorious journey too.
post #54 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 01:13 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. Hope you are well. Yeah, I know someone who was a surrogate mother. She had the best experience of her life. Surrogacy is a great alternative for those who cannot conceive and get parents. Going for any; you should first consult a doctor. Ask them which one would be best suited for you? If they say go for an IVF treatment; then dive in! If they advise for surrogacy; you already have things planned out, my dear.
post #55 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, surrogacy is great and works well. Surrogacy allows you to have own biological baby. Though baby is delivered by another woman. I was facing severe infertility last year, I am choosing surrogacy program in Ukrainian clinic.I was experiencing good success.everything going fantastic.hope in your case thing is going more better and good. I hope you will also be able to make your mind and take some good decision for you.
post #56 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 01:30 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you are coping with it just fine. This isn't something easy. But be strong. I would suggest that you sit down your husband. And discuss the options of IUI, IVF, and surrogacy or adoption. There are clinics that will help you out in the above procedures. Surrogacy is the best option. As it is safe to say that it is a guarantee that you will have your own kids. There are infertility clinics that can guide you through this. Don't be stressed please. It will only do you harm. Just stay positive. And do things that make you happy. I am sure your husband will understand. My prayers and best wishes are with you. Stay blessed.
post #57 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 11:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Sorry to hear about your losses. It is difficult to overcome the pain. You suffered too much because of miscarriages. Miscarriages are the worst behavior of the clinics. We are in the same boat. I also had two miscarriages in the past. The doctor told me about my infertility. I was in depression. It was hard for me. Great to know your thoughts about surrogacy. You are correct. It gives you the most satisfying outcomes and is secure enough as compared to the other methods. So I suggest that going for surrogacy will be a good decision. But it opting for surrogacy and then search for the clinic is the real deal. Anyway, good luck
post #58 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 01:47 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Sorry to hear about your losses. It is difficult to overcome the pain. You suffered too much because of miscarriages. Miscarriages are the worst behavior of the clinics. We are in the same boat. I also had two miscarriages in the past. The doctor told me about my infertility. I was in depression. It was hard for me. Great to know your thoughts about surrogacy. You are correct. It gives you the most satisfying outcomes and is secure enough as compared to the other methods. So I suggest that going for surrogacy will be a good decision. But it opting for surrogacy and then search for the clinic is the real deal. Anyway, good luck
post #59 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 02:00 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Visiting a clinic is not at all a bad idea as long as they are helping you achieve the purpose. But make sure to avoid visiting a clinic with a bad reputation like Adonis clinic because they might show no concern or may lead you in the wrong direction. In my case, by finding a good clinic I have changed a lot. It's slightly expensive but that's because it comes with a guarantee. Also, the difference is money isn't too much if you consider going to a reasonable clinic. They excel in surrogacy and offer low rates as well. Good luck!
post #60 of 71 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 09:32 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Itís a wonder they haven't been shut down yet. Clinics like these put other good ones to shame. Hopefully, people find better ones. I donít understand the point of putting an email ad for customers and that not responding to them. Iíve also heard many negative comments about the clinics. It makes me angry. They do not help at all. This is no way to deal with patients. These people are already so worried as it is. I think you should keep looking for better clinics. They are definitely out there. Wishing you all the best of luck!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in