trying to concieve - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Grief support Support forum for those dealing with grief due to the loss of a loved one or those dealing with pregnancy loss.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 07:25 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

trying to concieve

Hey there, I hope all of you are doing well. I want to tell about my mental illness so that I can compensate with my feelings that are very very painful for me. My parents developed my brain with negativity who adopted me. These all negative behaviours directed towards the external environment, such as acting out, breaking the rules and fighting with my classmates. This was all about the worst behaviour of my parents. Then I strted to take pills to fight with my depression that made me infertile. After getting married I am living in Europe and decided to go for surrogacy . I heared about Lotus Clinic and I contacted to them very excitedly because I faced all such things in my life. But I was shocked because I cantacted to them almost 5 weeks but they did’nt give good sound and response. Then I thought that they are not the right people to reach out. They are just like the walls because when I decided to go for surrogacy then I was very excited and want quick response but they just wasted my time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 05:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Please don’t worry now. Life and death are part of our life. You must wait for a month to TTC now. Obviously, our body needs to make up from the wounds. You may go for any infertility treatment if you found anything not-acceptable like infertility. I wish you all the best. Take care of your diet and health. I wish you all the best.
post #3 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 05:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am really sorry to hear your story. You have had a really dark childhood. However, you are very strong that you were able to go through this all by yourself. I think you should be visiting a therapist for your depression. They will understand and will make you feel better. Also, start doing yoga for the relaxation of mind. It is disappointing that clinics are behaving in such a manner. I would suggest that you should not give up. Move forward and find a good clinic. There are many and I am sure they will treat you in a better way. I can understand how you might be feeling. Stay strong and be positive. I hope everything gets better. If you need any help feel free to talk about it. I will try my level best to help you out.
post #4 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 06:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Very deeply sorry to hear your story. It really must have been hard for you. Yes! I understand. Things do happen in life that way. I can relate some of the stuff. Anyway! Why don't you try other centers in Kiev? Ukraine is really a huge center for these procedures. So, yeah. Don't ever lose your hope. You can do it! Click here to enlarge
post #5 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 09:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there girl! you need to move on.
Do not follow what you have been negatively told by your parents who have adopted you. It is your choice to give importance to certain things and ignore the rest. I don't want you to feel depressed if you want to go into this field of motherhood. First, of all, try to stay positive. Keep past behind, because what has happened now could not be changed. So you need to move on, rather than just thinking about the past. Surrogacy is a beautiful option. You can go for it and try to find this clinic in Europe, rather than other random clinics. I will definitely handle all your issues and situations.
Take care and stay happy!
post #6 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 01:07 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I deeply empathize with you, dear. I can relate to you because I too had a similar childhood. Life seems very unfair sometimes. But hey? don't lose hope, okay? So what if some random clinic responds to you this way. There are many great clinics, select any other clinic which has good reviews. Stay strong and positive!
post #7 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-28-2018, 01:10 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Sweetheart, I am really sorry that you have to face this situation. Lotus clinic is literally playing with everybody's feelings. It seems like a spam to me. They are not interested in listening to our problems. All of you should stay away from it. It has got one of the worst communication services ever. Stay positive.
post #8 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-28-2018, 01:13 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

So many people have got complaints from Lotus Clinic. I don't know what do they really want to do. Solving the problem of the patients should be their first priority. However, it is not fulfilled. All of you should be safe. Don't contact them. It is a total waste of money and time.
post #9 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 01:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, that's really sad. I know you must be feeling really bad about this situation. We can't trust people and organizations so easily these days. There are so many of them who only waste your time. That's because they do not have the capability to run a company or a clinic. My friend who lives in Ukraine also went through the process of surrogacy. She heard a lot about Lotus clinic there. She went there several times for her treatment. But every time she visited, she only faced disappointment. The doctors gave her dates after dates. They wasted her two months. She was so angry at them. She later had surrogacy from another clinic after 6 months. Her experience makes me hate that clinic. I hope people get aware of their behaviour soon. And stop wasting their time in contacting them.
post #10 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 02:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hi, Hope so you are doing great. I appreciate that you chose to focus on treatment of surrogacy. Instead of being negative you develop hope. The method of surrogacy guarantees success. This is the reason my sister chose it. She was very upset when doctors broke the news that she couldn’t conceive naturally. In Europe, there are best clinics. Which are not so expensive and provide you with a great environment. I think you should go there for a checkup. Stay positive. Hope for the best. My best wishes are with her. Take care of her. Stay Positive. All will be fine.
post #11 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 04:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. Hope you are doing great. Dear, You really need to think positive. You have to remove the negativity inserted by your parents. It's really important for the future of your baby. And also for your life too. Negativity just ruins everything. You need to go for healthy activities. To avoid every negative though. Good luck dear.
post #12 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 05:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is so terrible. I know you must be in a state of grief. No one is trustworthy in today's world. A lot of people deceive you. They waste your time. That's because they do not have the capability to run a company or a clinic. My sister also went through the process of surrogacy. She heard a lot about Lotus clinic. She tried to contact them several times for her treatment. But every time she contacted them, she only faced disappointment. She did not get any response from there. They wasted her two months. She was so angry at them. She later had surrogacy from another clinic after 6 months. I hope people get aware of such scams as Lotus. And stop wasting their time in contacting them. It is of no use simply.
post #13 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 06:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there, hope you are good.! I am emma and i will share the story as like you that i faced in my life. When some out-door relations make my life difficult after life then i went to Ukraine, Surrogacy is a lovely alternative when you are unable to be pregnant. You can let it all out and endeavor to discover this center in Ukraine. Well many other women and a reading the commenting on the forum i came to know that only the BioTexCom is the one that can be good for me and also for the other women. Well i will also suggest you to go for IVF or either for Surrogacy to have a baby. But still i will say you that do not waste your time in some average type of clinics. I will pray for you to have a successful birth of a baby. Love for you a lot and best wishes. Click here to enlarge
post #14 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 06:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. I am so sorry for you. You must be hurt. but don't worry. You do have many other clinics to go. Really Lotus and Adonis clinics are playing with emotions of people. They are wasting our time. Time is precious. I have a baby through surrogacy. I went for it to Europe. Actually, I was infertile. I wanted to be a mom but no luck. Later I decided to go for surrogacy. So Now I am blessed. I chose a right place to go. You can also go for it.
post #15 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 07:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It really hurts. I don't understand that why they are doing this. How they can be like this. But people do it for personal benefits. We cannot change their minds. We can not change them. My friend had a similar bad experience. She wanted to be a mother but no luck. So she decided to go for surrogacy. At first. she had a similar bad experience from a clinic lotus. But later she chose surrogacy from Europe. She has a baby now. She is so happy. After the struggle, she got what she wanted.
post #16 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 08:15 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I felt deep grief after reading your story. Accept my heartiest sympathies. Don’t worry dear, as you are not alone in this journey. Our moral and social support is with you. I have seen many success stories of people like you who are facing infertility. Most of them have chosen surrogacy treatment. You may also try this treatment. Baby dust to you!
post #17 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 09:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I can completely understand how difficult it would be for you to cope up with. It becomes so difficult. A lot of us don’t realize that this isn’t an easy task. The whole trying to conceive journey isn’t easy for everyone. I see soo many women getting quickly pregnant. They should feel grateful and be blessed. Oh well, I can only tell you not to lose hope. Take care
post #18 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 10:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, this is such a sad thing to know. I know it must be really hard for you. No one is trustworthy in today's world. People can easily deceive you. Anyone can waste your time and make a fool out of you. I don't know why but it seems like they enjoy when they make people sad and frustrated. My cousin had her baby through the process of surrogacy. She heard a lot about Lotus clinic. She tried to contact them several times for her treatment. She did not get any response from there. Even if she did, they did not reply to her questions properly. They wasted her two months. She was frustrated because of them. She later had surrogacy from another clinic. I hope people get aware of such scams as Lotus. It is our duty to spread awareness among people. We should tell people that they are not worthy of our time.
post #19 of 71 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 08:56 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by winget View Post
Hey there, I hope all of you are doing well. I want to tell about my mental illness so that I can compensate with my feelings that are very very painful for me. My parents developed my brain with negativity who adopted me. These all negative behaviours directed towards the external environment, such as acting out, breaking the rules and fighting with my classmates. This was all about the worst behaviour of my parents. Then I strted to take pills to fight with my depression that made me infertile. After getting married I am living in Europe and decided to go for surrogacy . I heared about Lotus Clinic and I contacted to them very excitedly because I faced all such things in my life. But I was shocked because I cantacted to them almost 5 weeks but they did’nt give good sound and response. Then I thought that they are not the right people to reach out. They are just like the walls because when I decided to go for surrogacy then I was very excited and want quick response but they just wasted my time.
Hey there Winget, I hope you will be doing well. I can relate to your stress. I had gone through the same. Go with the surrogacy. It's the reliable option you are looking for. You should change your decision about the Lotus clinic. There are bad words circulating about them. So many people have got complaints from Lotus Clinic. Stop wasting your time there. They even don't treat their patient well. I am thankful to my friend who told me about the clinic in Europe. They provide you with the best guidance about surrogacy. You can select your healthy surrogate mother. You will get best from there. But please stay strong. Give them a chance to deal with your case. All you have to pay. They even provide the surrogate with accommodation and healthy diet. Goodluck!
post #20 of 71 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 09:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Winget, I hope you will be doing well. I can relate to your stress. I had gone through the same. Go with the surrogacy. It's the reliable option you are looking for. You should change your decision about the Lotus clinic. There are bad words circulating about them. So many people have got complaints from Lotus Clinic. Stop wasting your time there. They even don't treat their patient well. I am thankful to my friend who told me about the clinic in Europe. They provide you with the best guidance about surrogacy. You can select your healthy surrogate mother. You will get best from there. But please stay strong. Give them a chance to deal with your case. All you have to pay. They even provide the surrogate with accommodation and healthy diet. Goodluck!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in