Do you parent your children differently than you were raised? - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Featured Articles and Topics Featured parenting topics in the community.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-26-2020, 10:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Raising

I can say that raising kids nowadays is very difficult. Unlike before that, we are so disciplined because of the penalties that we are facing every time we will make a mistake. Wide Fit Knee High Boots
https://www.bootsandbeauty.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-06-2020, 07:11 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Agreed. I think it's so easy for us to just disagree with our children. Give them a chance to speak their mind!
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-06-2020, 07:21 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Times change and I think we as parents forget that. It's so easy to answer your child's "why?" with because mommy said so. I know my parents did that and it was so irritating. But I always try to give my child a chance to explain themselves, even if my young one is 10 and his arguments often don't hold up very well! I try to be on a bit more level footing with my kids if that makes sense. Click here to enlarge

-Casey the Piano Tuner Spokane
post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-13-2020, 08:45 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

My mother taught me one thing in life. Being "consistent". The love of the mother is the same to the day you were born up to this day! I love my mother

Check this out: <a href="https://www.greenvilletowingpros.com/">Towing companies in greenville nc</a>
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-13-2020, 08:48 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

My mother taught me one thing that cannot be replaced. That is being consistent. Towing companies in Greenville nc
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-14-2020, 10:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I will raise my baby like how my parent raised me. They raised me as a good child and having manners and I thank them for it. Now, it is my turn to raise and love my child. concrete contractors tuscaloosa al
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-16-2020, 08:27 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there, You have done a great job. Iíll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. Iím sure theyíll be benefited from this website. you have a good day and thank you
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2021, 09:00 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This question can lead to personal opinions in each parent. But for me, it depends on how you were raised, if you are raised in such a way that you never needed a best family lawyers melbourne in your life, or you never needed counselling, then there's no reason you will not raise your children the way you are raised. Sometimes being too idealistic can lead you as a parent into a verge of confusion.
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-22-2021, 09:21 AM
Idiots W/O Activation Codes

I always loved how my mother raised us and I want to copy her but the difference is, my kids generation is very different from my generation so I need to adjust. The most important is the foundation, so if you are looking for a great company for foundation repair , just click.
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 04:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

My parents are not perfect but I salute them for raising me and my siblings to become respectful, giving, and honest. As such, I actually follow their footsteps and parent my kids the way I was raised. Anyway, thank you for bringing this up, and please reach out just in case you need the best carpet cleaning company El Paso homeowners rely on for the most efficient service.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in