How to make VCC (Virtual Credit Cards) for SE - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Featured Articles and Topics Featured parenting topics in the community.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-30-2021, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
I'm so lame it hurts

How to make VCC (Virtual Credit Cards) for SE

1. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AFFIRM/AFTERPAY/SEZZLE
All of those are features that some sites have that will allow you to pay only a partial amount upfront. Some of which (affirm) actually generate a virtual card for you to use on your purchase.

2. QUADPAY APP
This app lets you split almost any payment into 4. They do have some limits but you can increase your limits over time. They give you a VCC to make the payment with.

3. KLARNA APP
Similar to Quadpay, they let you split the payment into 4 (and sometimes 6). If you are able to make an account, you will be able to generate virtual cards that can be used anywhere (no location restrictions)

4. REVOLUT
I was actually in the beta for this app and had deposited over 20k when out of nowhere they deleted my account so while their service is decent, I can't recommend them.

5. ABINE BLUR MASKED CARDS
I would strongly suggest using this service. Upgrade to their premium plan so you can receive priority support because you will need to contact them multiple times to unflag your account. They have amazing support and the limits start off sorta small but over time you can get very high limits. Don't play games with them, their security is on point.

I hope you enjoyed it, if you found any value from this post, please leave a like! ( :pepegun: )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-30-2021, 11:34 AM
I'm so lame it hurts

Well, that sounds like something extraordinary. However, I don't really believe it. As Kr4ingod said above, I cannot think it's true! It sounds too great and too easy to be true. I have never used Virtual credit cards, and I am not sure about them. They sound like a great idea. However, they also sound like something not really trustworthy. To be honest, I would better take a loan from a company like https://www.vakuudetonlaina.com/7000...man-vakuuksia/ rather than get such a virtual card. However, I hope these cards will become better and better so we can all use them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in