checking in.... - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Single Moms Single Moms Support- We're doing by ourselves but we're not alone. Come here to chat about the pros and cons of being an unattached parent. Support only please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-02-2005, 08:17 AM
SourMilk
Ambulance Chaser

checking in....

well just when i thought it couldnt get any worse....

the kids and i have been staying w/ a friend. we were living at my moms and it has become very clear we just are no longer welcome.

i had started a new wonderful job and after 3 days i was let go for no reason other than it was within my 90 days. just the night before i was given several more duties and told how wonderful i was....it was a hard hit for me.

i've been searching and searching for a job. have an interview tomorrow. my friend that i'm staying with is very theraputic for me. she helped me get signed up for an apartment. the kids and i are to move in the first we of may. our first place. i'm excited but will be more so when i get a job! Click here to enlarge

i am switch daycare providers. the womant they're with is horriable. so i found a new provider who happens to be an old family friend and she is also giving me a dicount. both kids = $700 a month for full time care.

their father got a payout from the job he got fired from and so i'll be getting child support for 13 weeks then nothing. at that point it's going to be scary. i can afford to live in regards to having an apartment etc. BUT can't affort the $700 in childcare. my name is on a low income assistance list for daycare but i will also be asking my MIL and my family to help financially pay for daycare until Paul works again. that's the only choice.

i'm hanging on...by a thread. really i've reached the end of my rope but can at least see a light at the end of my tunnel. finally.

keep me and the kids in your thoughts.

love,
christina
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Click here to enlarge Sounds like you've got alot on your plate. I hope it all gets better soon.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Ambulance Chaser

hang in there sour, things have to start looking up sooner or later (hopefully sooner).

Click here to enlarge
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope things get better soon.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hang in there Sour! PM me if you need/want to...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in