Able to be a normal mum - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Single Moms Single Moms Support- We're doing by ourselves but we're not alone. Come here to chat about the pros and cons of being an unattached parent. Support only please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-08-2018, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Able to be a normal mum

Hello everyone. I hope you all mothers are doing great. I wish I was able to be a normal mum. But, things were not in my favor. Anyway! I'd like to disclose I'm just an infertile person. I was unable to conceive naturally. So, I just had a separation with my ex-husband. But before that, I went a clinic in Ukraine for surrogacy and now we are in between. But, he has left me. Now, I've to get that child. He is having another marriage and he is okay with it. I'm just so devastated. Now, I'll have to raise this child as my own. I just need suggestions or anything can help in a situation as mine...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 10:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Elena hi! Sorry to hear your story. But I think your child will understand this thatís hard reality immediately. Donít you worry dear? I can understand it. Recently I have lost my father. But now I admit this reality. I hope she will realize it very soon. I hope you are a brave and courageous lady. I am proud of you dear.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 04:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, my God. I can't believe this. I've seen partners leaving their infertile wives. But I haven't seen anyone who leaves their wife in the middle of this treatment. This is the time when you needed him the most. He was supposed to support you. And help you to get through this tough time. He chose to leave. This is horrible. I can't even imagine you are coping up with all this. I wish he had not done this. Anyways, now you have to stay strong. You decided to have a baby. So you have to keep faith in yourself. God will help you. We all will pray for you. Don't worry. Everything will be okay. Just don't stress yourself. Wish you good luck. Keep updating us.
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 06:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is so horrible. I can understand your situation. I know you must be in so much pain. But you have to remain hopeful. Only you can fight with your problems. We can only help you by praying for you. And that we'll do. You have to stay strong. Everything will be okay. You have been brave enough to be a single mom. I wish you find a loving partner soon. I'll remember you in my prayers. Wish you all the best. Lots of love for you. Stay blessed and stay happy.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 06:56 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Ilena I hope you are well. This is so sad. If he left you because of your infertility that is even sadder. I am so sorry you have to go through this. It is good that you will have your baby. This way you will be able to divert your mind. Also, you will have a child for all the love. Stay strong and be brave. Surrogacy is an amazing process. Get more involved in the procedure. Your ex-husband's marriage I am sure will be disturbing for you. However, honestly, don't be sad you at least now you are going to be stepping into a new world. I hope everything goes smoothly. If you feel low and feel like talking to anyone we all are here for you. Lots of love for you.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 08:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

What a terrible news. I am shocked to get to know this. How can a husband leave his wife in this way? Especially in the middle of a process? This is agonizing. I know how hard this time would be for you. I think you should continue with the surrogacy process. You will have a baby. He will make you forget all the pain you had to go through right now. You will be relaxed. Stay strong. And show him that you can raise the baby even without him. Be positive I wish you all the success in your life. Take good care!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 08:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

How are you doing, beautiful? This is really agonizing. I am literally shocked to know all this. This was the time when you needed him the most. You wanted him to stand by your hard time. And, he decided nothing but leave. I am really sorry for you. I know it is not easy. There will be a lot of hurdles on the way. Take it as a challenge and face them. Be a warrior. Don't get worried. All will be okay. Continue with the surrogacy process. I am sure your baby will understand you. He will love you to an extent that you will forget all this pain. I hope everything goes well for you. Baby dust. God bless you.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 09:47 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is so bad. I can understand your situation. This is a very tough situation. It becomes very difficult to bear this time. But I know you are a strong person. You will fight with your problems. You have a baby who is coming into your life very soon. You have to keep yourself strong for that baby. You have to take care of yourself for him. He will be needing you soon. Just forget what happened in the past. You should move on. What's done can't be undone. And we can't do anything about it. What we can do is to make our future better. So, I would ask you to do the same. Wish you all the best. I'll remember you in my prayers. Good luck to you.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 10:05 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. You have gone through a lot. You are a very strong woman. I'm proud of the fact that you are going for surrogacy for yourself in order to solve your problems. I hope you find a better life part soon. I'm praying for you. Good luck.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 11:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Bella! I am really sorry to read about your miscarriages. Age can be one of the factors for the number of miscarriages you had. It is a very emotional experience for a woman to go through infertility. However, I hope you have a good support of friends and family because that helps you grow stronger. Keep yourself busy. Always believe in God because it is a way of life testing us. I have had my uterus removed due to polyps and I am considering to go for surrogacy. I have consulted various doctors and they have told me all the benefits of surrogacy over other methods. I am really looking forward to experiencing surrogacy. It seems like it will be effective and I have a very positive vibe. I am just hoping that you find a solution to your issues dear! I wish you all the best for your future dear!
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 12:06 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Elena, how are you, dude? I am very sorry that you are going through these situations. I can realize your pain. you are a brave lady. Dear, I think success is for those ladies who have struggled. Itís the rule of life that after a struggle there is a lot of happiness. In case of you, now itís the turn of happiness. I think this baby will prove the cause of happiness for you. you should thank god that you are succeeded in surrogacy. otherwise, I saw many ladies who are still struggling for surrogacy, but all in vain. All their efforts became wasted. But I think you are a lucky guy who is succeeded. Why are you blaming your fate? I think you are the luckiest guy. you should take interest in your life. wish you best of luck for the amazing journey of your life.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 11:10 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hello Elena!!! Thatís so sad. My mother also lived like. Thatís why I can feel your pain. my mother has brought me up with many difficulties. She worked in a firm. Even she didnít feed my brother because she was always on her duty. Thatís so laboring days. I can remember those days pain still. I will never forget my motherís hands. they were full of swelling like a man does hard and laborious work. The lesson that I want to convey you are bringing up kids alone is so difficult and tough task. You cannot do so alone. But best wishes are with you. may you get enough courage and power to tolerate all the hurdles?
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hot mummy, I donít think so that the parents are doing bad, They are doing well. Maybe they are not in a condition to feed their baby more and also face his disabilities. I think people have not any link between them. so why they are not speaking to them. whatís t you think? But I am not in favor that all the time they take government fund for their child. when they are completely eligible to feed their child well. Then they should not fund from the government. and also I thought that all the government funds should be for the needy people who are unable to have a food. so I thought that the after when they are able to have a food for their child then they should return all of the funds of the government. don't you think dear? so take care dear. have a nice day. I am feeling very happy to meet you. good day.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in