Such innocence - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Single Moms Single Moms Support- We're doing by ourselves but we're not alone. Come here to chat about the pros and cons of being an unattached parent. Support only please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Such innocence

There is this time when I was with my child sharing some good time. I remember that my child is usually not so talkative. She is usually very calm. This means that I couldn`t expect her to ask some funny questions but that day she surprised me. He just came from nowhere and asked me where is her dad. I didn`t have the answer for her by then as I was unprepared. I was left mute as she proceeds to inquire where he might be. I turn away from her but she insisted. I had to cheat her. We as single mum are having some challenges with these kinds of ours. They can ask any kind of question. I don`t know If anyone has ever encountered such challenge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-25-2018, 10:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there Marie. You're a strong woman, okay? You need to face these questions in life. It's natural. Don't stress over it. One day or another you have to tell her about it. Kids ask these questions because they think beyond the limits. Have patience, mate. I wish you get all the happiness in life and you stay smiling always!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 10:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

mariegresham hii! Hope you are fine now. Sorry to hear, I can understand that how it is difficult to admit this reality. Basically recently, I lost my father in a car accident. You know he is my idol. I really love him a lot, but he had gone by staying with me alone. It is hard for me to admit it. But now I admit this reality that it's not his faults it's my fate. I think your child will easily admit it immediately. Donít you worry? Can I ask you a personal question dear? where is her father? Donít blame yourself that you cheat her. Be relax, try to understand her that it's not your fault. I can understand that what type of challenges have you to face. But I think she needs time to admit this hard reality. Take care of her. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Have nice day dear.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in