Sybermoms Parenting Forum - View Single Post - Had another ultrasound today
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2011, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
Tattoo
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via AIM to Tattoo Send a message via Yahoo to Tattoo
Had another ultrasound today

Had an ultrasound today to check the baby's growth and also to measure my cervical length one last time. I am 23w4d today. The cervical length was 4.8 cm which was slightly shorter than before, but I read that it's normal for it to begin to shorten the further along you get, and it's still way within normal limits. So no worries there.

The doctor said the baby is growing beautifully, he/she is now 1 1/2 lbs! It was 12 oz. just 3 weeks ago. Everything looks good. She asked me if I wanted to know the sex and I said no, so she made me turn my head for a minute while she poked around in that region to get measurements. Click here to enlarge That was soooooo hard!! The suspense is absolutely killing me! Click here to enlarge

I keep staring at this one picture, I swear to god it looks like there is a bubble floating over the baby's head. Click here to enlarge Is it even possible to have bubbles in amniotic fluid?? She took two profile shots and the first one was off so she did it again... you can see the bubble moved from the first pic to the second, as if it was floating over the baby's head. So weird!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0003_NEW.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	32179  

Name:	23w4dface_0001.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	32180  

Name:	23w4dface.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	32181  

It's a boy! Anthony Michael, born at 1:24 pm on March 7, 2012! 7lb 14 oz, 20" long

Nope, not getting rid of the ticker. Have you clicked me lately!

Not getting rid of this ticker either.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome