Sybermoms Parenting Forum - View Single Post - 30 weeks!
Thread: 30 weeks!
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2012, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
Tattoo
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via AIM to Tattoo Send a message via Yahoo to Tattoo
Thanks everyone! Click here to enlarge Less than 7 weeks to go now...I turned 33 weeks on Saturday. I am getting nervous!! I had another ultrasound on Monday and they said they think the baby weighs about 4lb 7oz already! Nick was 5 lbs and Vincent was 7lb 6oz...I have a feeling this one is going to be the biggest.

We still haven't agreed on a boy's name, so god help this child if it's a boy. My husband is really pissing me off with this name issue. Click here to enlarge We did start to buy stuff - we ordered the crib and it's in, we just have to go pick it up. I think we're going Thursday. I got a pack and play, some more outfits, and some hand me downs like a few bouncy seats, an activity mat, and a swing. We are slowly getting there.

Today I invested in a maternity support belt because my belly just feels soooo heavy and it's really hurting me right below the bra line. It feels like someone is hanging off of me. Working is getting harder and harder, I can't wait for maternity leave!!

It's a boy! Anthony Michael, born at 1:24 pm on March 7, 2012! 7lb 14 oz, 20" long

Nope, not getting rid of the ticker. Have you clicked me lately!

Not getting rid of this ticker either.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome