Sybermoms Parenting Forum - View Single Post - Approaches to Bedwetting?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2012, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
lunaball
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have never referred to them as 'diapers' to her. In fact, I myself have never discussed the issue with her. I discuss it with her father. I have never purchased underjams, so I wasn't sure what to call them, but thank you for letting me know. We will look into purchasing some, though I wonder if wearing those isn't more upsetting to her? I know she doesn't like it when her brother talks about them, and it seems to make her uncomfortable if we notice them.

We have never sent her off to a slumber party, as we live pretty far from most of her friends. We heard this news from her brother (and she was pretty upset that he told us). Around that time is when she started coming over with the underjams. It sounded like a pretty traumatic experience.

Of course she has no control over it. I did know that much. I'm not sure about meds though. I don't feel comfortable putting children on medication unless absolutely necessary. It would not be my call in this case, but I'm pretty sure my husband and her mother would agree. I've never been to their pediatrician, but yea, Google has all answers.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome