Sybermoms Parenting Forum - Reply to Topic
Single Moms Single Moms Support- We're doing by ourselves but we're not alone. Come here to chat about the pros and cons of being an unattached parent. Support only please.

Thread: Why Single Moms? Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 
 
 
 
   

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
10-07-2017 07:54 AM
LindaJons Hello. I am a single mom. We were living happily with my husband until the moment when I found out that I am infertile. He has left me and got married again in 4 months. It was the moment when I decided that I will never get married again. I was absolutely destroyed and I didn't want to live. But I still wanted to be a mother most of all. That's why I decided to consult my gyno and to find the solution. My mother was supporting me all the time. I really appreciate her for her help.
My son was born in BioTexCom medical center with the help of the surrogate mother. As I had no intended father I needed the donor sperm. As for me it is absolutely normal and natural way of becoming parents. Infertile people don't have a lot of options.
So, I'm not going to get married again. I don't need a man in my house. My son is the most important man in my life and I don't want to share my love with anybody else. I'm doing everything for him. I want him to grow up as real man. I'm sure he will never leave his wife in troubles. I want him to be honest and supportive man. I will do everything to make him happy.
I remember those times when I was married. My husband didn't help me around the house. We had a big house and I had to do everything by myself. I was working a lot, by the way. He was also working but not as much as I did. So, I thought he had to help me at home. But he didn't. He thought it was my part of work. So, now I'm still doing everything by myself but no one's staying on my way. So, what's the difference? Why do I need a man?
07-21-2009 12:20 PM
MistyMM77 I am a newly single mom, though I guess I was "single" while married for quite a while since he never did anything for me or the kids and was "working" all the time (I later found out he was actually out partying). I am a single mom because my husband of 9 years never grew the F up. I am a single mom because I finally woke up and realized what I had subconsciously known all along - my husband was an adulterer. He had his own harem of women on the side and I was too blind from the exhaustion of raising our children single handedly to notice. I woke up one day, and caught him at it, and threw him out. My life has never been better, and my children's lives have never been better.

I am seeing someone now though he's never been around children much and has little experience. He's adapting to the idea of having my children around, and I'm adapting to the idea of having him around. We're taking things slowly. He was actually my first love back in the day, and we didn't talk for 10 years (during the course of my marriage to aforementioned loser) so we have some history and background to build on as well.

Misty
07-01-2009 12:39 PM
MissIndy I'm a single mom because my ex-husband abused my son.

I have a great boyfriend though that helps as much as he can.
06-27-2009 01:12 PM
AnnaNN86 Many reasons
06-17-2009 07:48 AM
kimmp Because my son's father was an hour and a half drive away at school completely lacking any respect or appreciation for what I was doing. He'd see us one day a week and I'd have to ask him to hold the baby so I could piss or get myself some dinner. And he was constantly borrowing money from me while not giving me anything.

Yeah, I eventually realized I was much better off without him.

Why am I still single? I've got a lot going on right now, adding a boyfriend into the mix may get too hectic.
05-18-2009 08:45 PM
proudmum I am single because so far I'm satisfied with the way things are right now. Me and my children are so much fine without their father now. No complications. Even if I am single I believe I can raise my children well. I attended workshops and also read articles (Parenting Advice for the 21st Century).
Maybe soon I will look for a partner but not right now.
04-19-2009 06:09 PM
Sassydancer Im single because im done with the bullshit...and im MUCH happier now.
04-17-2009 04:48 AM
Shutup
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayona View Post
No one have strong reason to be single.

And None of women can stay single forever.
Need help from men at some point of life.

you need to speak english, and not fuckanese.
04-17-2009 04:47 AM
Shutup If you've seen these bitches pictures you'll know why.
03-25-2009 09:49 AM
jackie.scoth because i haven't found a man of my dream and i prefer to be a single mom
02-27-2009 06:35 AM
OneJ I'm single cause I have three boys.. why the hell do I need another set of balls around here messing things up?

I do have a buddy down the road, he does the heavy lifting around here. Pretty well trained, usually comes when called, and doesn't mess up my house. He's there when I need him, but goes the hell home when I don't. Excellent relationship.

Got single after my husband passed away. its been 9 years ago.
02-19-2009 09:59 AM
Coco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagon View Post
I'm single because no man will have me. It's very sad.
Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasCrotch View Post
Yeah me too
Me three
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayingGod View Post
I'm single because so many man will have me, I just couldn't choose *sigh*
I wish I had this problem.
02-12-2009 04:42 PM
SasCrotch I disagree.
01-30-2009 10:32 PM
kooolaidred I'm single because I use the praying mantis form of conception. Your head sure looks meaty. Come here.
01-28-2009 04:39 PM
PlayingGod I'm single because so many man will have me, I just couldn't choose *sigh*
01-25-2009 07:08 PM
SasCrotch Yeah me too
01-23-2009 06:55 PM
Flagon I'm single because no man will have me. It's very sad.
01-22-2009 02:46 PM
KCMLove Why does anyone need a reason to be a single mom?
01-20-2009 07:05 AM
reign16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zitty Anus View Post
I have a question: why are you single?

(There is this whole section for single moms, so I want to know about each person......)
Ya man, we are the same question for the women, why some women is single mom what happen of that?



___________________
Great thing to know about Busby SEO Test.
01-13-2009 12:53 PM
jonnybsmom
Why am I single?

Because I like myself. Because I have not found a man that I have been able to tolerate for longer than a year (including my sons Father!). Because I don't like to have to pick up and clean up when I don't really feel like it (I'm not a pig either) I just like to do things at my own rate. And I am a complete and profound smart ass that usually does not know when to keep my mouth shut!!!!
This thread has more than 20 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome